iRacing videos.

little P

Super Mod
That looks frikken sweet man... I know what I'm asking Santa for this year!

How much did that whole setup cost him? I'm guessing around the 10k mark surely

Noodleguitar

Haha, awesome. That commentary makes it even more so.

It looks like Davey picked up our car from the 24 hour race and entered this one :).

Daunt

MLG Pro
Had some post-processing issues with this damn clip - so it's literally just the video. Usually i'll bring it into AfterEffects and do some effects and nice visuals. But couldn't.

Anyway, here's my second stint and our team's tenth stint. A good pretty fast stint that was inhibited a bit by damage, but not too bad, just top speed limitations mostly. Some fast laps and dodging through a fair amount of traffic, including passing our team Mazda car twice.

Fromthenavy

TS3 SA
This video and the fact that iRacing shared Bedo's vid on their twitter just made my day.

So happy I can make you guys laugh whether it's with me or at me..

....... Usually at me :rolleyes:

Daunt

MLG Pro
Raced the week 13 tube frame twister at the glen the other night. What a blast! Crazy traffic with 6 very different cars.

Noodleguitar

Raced the week 13 tube frame twister at the glen the other night. What a blast! Crazy traffic with 6 very different cars.

Looks crazy indeed. Not sure if Slowstice or Street Stocks. Nice pass at 7:38 :p. And then the poor guy gets turned around by the Corvette it looked like.

Daunt

MLG Pro
Looks crazy indeed. Not sure if Slowstice or Street Stocks. Nice pass at 7:38 :p. And then the poor guy gets turned around by the Corvette it looked like.
Thanks.. haha might as well have been slowstices. He did indeed die. There was a few of those.

Deb

Very cool!!! Going to visit Naid this Saturday with Bedo. Have to be in NYC for work on Friday so going to stay over and have some iRacing fun. Always have a blast when I get to hang out there, drive all day and meet other iRacers :)

Fromthenavy

TS3 SA
Very cool!!! Going to visit Naid this Saturday with Bedo. Have to be in NYC for work on Friday so going to stay over and have some iRacing fun. Always have a blast when I get to hang out there, drive all day and meet other iRacers :)
Awesome! Have fun!

I'll have to meet you guys down there sometime for a track day.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads