Anyone interested in Wreckfest ?

LoucMachine

Casual
Hey all

A game called Wreckfest released not long ago and I thought it might interrest some people from the racing community here !

If people are interested we could hop on some server and have a great time doing everything we cant do in iracing ! I am sure we'd have a great time !!

Manifest your interest !!

little P

Super Mod
I've had this since the very, very early days - lawnmower destruction derbies with 20 santas, firing santa into a tree from a muscle car, messing around with cannons and ramps etc. and it's evolved into a fine racing game that also happens to be a hell of a lot of fun.

I'll be up for playing some of this with anyone who has it.

It was worrying for a time, looking like turning in to vapourware but then THQ came on board and wow did things accelerate (pardon the pun). I'm so pleased it turned out fantastic, it's a great change of pace from sim racing.

45 euro is expensive though. Is it worth it? How much content is there?

I'm in if enough people buy it. Maybe something for the upcoming community gameday

LoucMachine

Casual
45 euro is expensive though. Is it worth it? How much content is there?

I'm in if enough people buy it. Maybe something for the upcoming community gameday
Content wise its not the biggest game. Its definitely a lot of fun tho. I wouldnt be surprised to see some more content and some price drop in a not so distant future.

It could be good for a community game day or a week 13 where iracing people/sim racing fans are not on iracing.
I am happy to see you guys are interrested :D

little P

Super Mod
There's a pretty deep career to get in to, and the multiplayer is as fun as you imagine it to be (spoiler: very) but the real meat and potatoes is going to be through the workshop and there's already a good stream of content coming through there :)

Big_J_29

Casual
The fact that it has a Steam Workshop makes it a go for me, I have seen plenty of streaming of it and it looks like a blast.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads