Conan Exiles B2O server discussion thread

E

ElektroVodka

Ugh, this build sucks. If anyone lost anything of importance due to this patch. Let us know and we'll fix it.

Nejtun

I lost a big box of real life money, one minute it was in the front room, then it vanished, in it's place was a flashing sign that said " your box of money is gone due to a conan patch, sorry "

Please replace this for me, the box was very big like this (i am doing a thing with my hands) and it was full of money.
Thanks

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I found this really cool cove yesterday with all kinds of shipwrecks in it and spend about 90 minutes clearing it out of hostiles.

I actually found one of those lore fragments I think that the possessed guy in Sandswept Ruins was telling me about.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
BTW it sounds like another Hotfix was just deployed so someone may want to check to see if the Server needs updating.

Thanks.

Shilka

Hardcore
We have new neighbors on the server btw, just a bit to the west of us, towards the croc cave. Three bearded men, fairly new to the game. Talked to one of them for a while, friendly guy :)

Shilka

Hardcore
https://www.conanexilesmap.com/#2/-2000.0/2000.0

I found this interactive map and it seems pretty cool for finding specific stuff.
Yeah, there are actually quite a few of those around. I try to limit their use to a minimum, as I don't want to take away the exploring aspect from the gameplay. Of course, once you've been looking for that level 4 tanner for 3 weeks, it does come in handy, but yeah, I'd rather use hearsay then maps like these for finding out stuff ;)

E

ElektroVodka

With pubbies coming in it might be a wise idea to store the "crafting" thralls indoors and not in the market :)

little P

Super Mod
With pubbies coming in it might be a wise idea to store the "crafting" thralls indoors and not in the market :)
Shame the game doesn't allow you to lock them in place so only clan members can move them. Seems a shame to store them away as they make the marketplace feel "alive".

LOCKABLE THRALLS OR WE RIOT

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Let's not worry about locking up Thralls until such time as Thrall kidnapping becomes an issue.

Personally I think offering to help these newbies level up and complete some of their journey quests is the most healthy way to go.

The point of this Server is to grow the Community so assuming the worst when new people connect isn't the best foot forward in rolling out the welcome mat.

Reactions: Deb

Deb

Hey, guys, came home for lunch and looks like there was another patch, so the server needs to be updated again :(

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Somehow it's a little funny how we've tortured many men and women, hacked their families into pieces, have given them nothing but nearly rotten fish to eat, and are worried they might be given a better life by other players :)
lol digital slavers, we should be ashamed of ourselves.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics