Heeeeey

Dominik

Casual
Hey Boys and Girls,
I'm the 18 year old Dominik (Yes, that's a real name Ken :rolleyes:) from Germany.
Some of your fellow iRacers might already know me as I found the Band of Others Community through Ken's iRacing Stream. As I enjoyed listening to your conversations I quickly wanted to be part of your community. So I joined your Teamspeak last friday for the first time and had some great fun with you guys. That's why I decided to join the forum to be a fully accepted part of this great community :)

Some infos about me:
As I already mentioned, I'm 18 years old and German. At the moment I still have to go to school for one more year and then I'll try to step into working life :D
Gaming is a huge hobby for me, I enjoy nearly every game as long as I play it with the right people, but my biggest passion is racing. I love having close, competetive and fair battles. That's why iRacing is taking the most of my free "Gaming Time".
But as you can see in my avatar, I do "real racing" as well.

I'm looking forward to talking to you guys soon!
Dominik

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Welcome Dominik great to see you :)

Incidentally I knew your name was real, it was the name of the little boy in Kindergarten Cop. In fact, that's how I remember your name lol, I think of that movie.

...oh and be flattered by that fact because sometime down the road I'm sure I'll associate Dominik with something more ominous.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads