1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

10th Anniversary of The Witcher Game Series

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Duke, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Duke

Duke Staff Member Site Admin

CDProjekt has released a cool little video celebrating the 10th Anniversary of The Witcher and it's pretty awesome!

I must confess it actually brought a tear to my eye knowing that this is the end of Geralt of Rivia's story.

2. Shilka

Shilka Moderator

As much as I like the game, I never played it to the end due to time constraints and other games coming along. I really need to start this game from scratch again, and play it for the entire winter or something like that...

3. ShadniX

ShadniX Casual