Arma 3 B2O Community Campaign 10/13/18

Daunt

MLG Pro

For anyone that would like to join (just need base Arma 3)- EV / Quicksilver will be hosting a campaign of liberation Saturday 10/13/18 around 3pm EDT/9PM CEST or maybe all day... quick has it covered.

Bring some wobbly pops and be ready to laugh your ass off.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ElektroVodka

Overview:

The area has fallen to the enemy and it is up to you to take it back!

Embark with your teammates on a persistent campaign that will span several weeks of real time to liberate all capitals across the region.

• Experience a massive “Capture the Island” campaign involving a large range of different settlements across the entire area.
  • Cooperate with up to 34 players, including a Commanding role, two fire-team squads, a medevac and a logistical support squad as well as AI recruits to fill the gaps.
  • Purchase both infantry and vehicles (both ground and air) using three different types of physical resources; supplies, ammunition and fuel.
  • Build the FOB of your dreams with an in-game "what you see is what you get" system.
  • Play within an immersive engine that not only punishes you for civilian casualty but diversely reacts in turn.
  • Combat aggressive and cunning hostile forces who react and adapt to your actions.
  • Monitor and work alongside, or against, independent guerrilla forces.
  • Learn that every window is a threat thanks to the custom urban combat AI.
  • Accomplish meaningful secondary objectives that will benefit your progression.
  • Never lose your progress with the built-in server-side save system.

E

ElektroVodka

Going for a testrun tonight to see if everything works as intended.

If anyone wants to join, hop in TS. I'll be there for the upcoming few hours.

This sounds like a great event. I'll definitly try to be there 9 pm.

Maybe it's a good idea to add the jsrs soundmod? It keeps most of the game as it is except the sound. It's easy to install but it can be amazing for immersion.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
I love Liberation! Depending on how late you guys are on, I will for sure drop in and join, if possible! Is JSRS on the Steam workshop? Are there any other mods running that need to be installed?

Daunt

MLG Pro
Oh sound mods? I'm in. Just looked up the youtube vid for comparison. YES!

Always felt arma sounds have been pretty underwhemling, to say the least. Will be great to try out.

E

ElektroVodka

I've added a script that unlocks DLC vehicles to be controlled by non DLC owners, this doesn't remove the watermark tho. And it needs some testing as i have all the DLC's myself.

Also found the unit page by accident :p https://units.arma3.com/unit/b2o
Feel free to join it.

Oh @Kenadian promote me plx

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ElektroVodka

I think our "fearless" leader has to accept them. Might be taking a while tho :p

Nevermind, i guess i am an admin still after making Duke leader.
I accepted you :)

E

ElektroVodka

Nah nothing aside from getting ur arma3 up to date, i thought i didn't had management acces to the unit anymore, turns out i wasn't logged in

little P

Super Mod
Man the video on the unit page brought back some memories... 2013! ! !

I think that evening was the reason I upgraded my PC five years ago, I needed more framez yo. But yeah this sounds like fun and I'll try to be there, got an uber busy day but I'm going to really try as this looks like a perfect activity to consume vast amounts of honey JD with.

Sooooo, what time is this kicking off GMT? I can never figure out all your weird time travelling times o_O

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics