B2O Community game-day November 10th

ElektroVodka

Staff member
Admin
It's been a while since our last very successful game-day.
So hereby i decide and announce that the next edition of B2O's couple hours of coop madness will be held at the 10th of November (This year)

Starting time will be around 9PM CEST/3PM EDT

As usual we'll use TF2 as a meeting ground, but feel free to reply with anything else one can come up with that supports a larger amount of players at the same time.

I highly encourage the use of some wobbly pops while we're on TS.

Feel free to come up with any suggestions you might have!

Hope to see you there!

EV.

Edit: Changed the date to the 10th as we had no host for the 3rd

Last edited:

Deb

Hope to make it, although TF I can only play for a short time period. What about Conan Exiles, don't pretty much all of us have that? I am open to suggestions of other games to download as well, just give me a head's up so I can learn the basics.

Loved that video Daunt! I can't believe the first compilation video was nearly four years ago... yours is way better than mine (which was made in the very professional level windows movie maker) so I would like to nominate you as official videographer ;)

And yes, i'll be there :D

Loved that video Daunt! I can't believe the first compilation video was nearly four years ago... yours is way better than mine (which was made in the very professional level windows movie maker) so I would like to nominate you as official videographer ;)

And yes, i'll be there :D
4 YEARS AGO?? WHAT!? That can NOT be right...

And thank you, but yours is the original. I have programs now that make the clipping and whatnot really easy so I could spend more time adding talking bubbles to @Jerad when he dies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipeshmetier
Top Bottom