1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

B2O Community Gameday November 2017

Discussion in 'Gaming General & Off Topic' started by Duke, Jun 26, 2017.

?

Which day will you be available?

1. Nov 4, 2017

100.0%
  2. Nov 11, 2017

100.0%
  3. Nov 18, 2017

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nov 25, 2017

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Duke

Duke Staff Member Site Admin

Hello all,

It's been ages since our last Band of Others Community Gameday and as you can see, the wait ain't over yet.

With summer upon us and many having families, now is not the best time to plan a Community event as everyone is out enjoying the sun.

This is why we're aiming for November, iRacing is doing nothing that month and everybody is a hobbit saving up for Christmas Presents.

As you can see there is a poll asking which weekend is best for you; you are also afforded 2 votes.

All other details as follows:

What: Band of Others Community Gameday.
    When: Starting 2 PM EST Saturday Nov 2017 (please vote).
    Game: Team Fortress 2 (free to play).

For a terrific idea of the fun we have in one of these events please refer to the following highlight video courtesy of @Cpl. Punishment.

Noodleguitar likes this.
  2. Cpl. Punishment

Cpl. Punishment Super Mod

I'll be there. I can do any of those dates so voted for the first two :)

3. ElektroVodka

ElektroVodka Staff Member Admin

I should be able to make any of these dates as wel.
    Just hope i have enough time to get it downloaded :)

4. Duke

Duke Staff Member Site Admin

@Quicksilver, you and I will need to get together and figure out the Server :)

5. ElektroVodka

ElektroVodka Staff Member Admin

@Wapwap is the TF2 server pro here. The only thing we need to make sure is that he doesn't murder the fun like last year.
    Anyone remember the disabled spraypaints? xD

Noodleguitar and Cpl. Punishment like this.
  6. Wapwap

Wapwap Staff Member Admin

No spraypaints for you @ElektroVodka. That's right, just for you.

Voted for the first two. I'll make sure to have the server ready again by then. If it's getting close, we should also have little thought about the gamemodes and maps we want to play.

7. Cpl. Punishment

Cpl. Punishment Super Mod

Does anyone have the clip of Duke re: the disabled spraypaints? Still makes me laugh.

I like the push the cart one the best I think, laughed so hard my kidneys nearly fell out of my nose.