B2O Group?

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
The main group we operate under is Petr Whakov and we Wing up most Thursday nights in it.

I've sent you a Friend request as it seems I cannot add you without it. Once you accept please let me know here and I'll add you to the group.

The group itself has 30 Members as of this post and is there to be used so don't feel you have to wait until Thursday nights to do so.

tmtm

I didn't know we had a new group. Throw me an invite! I'm just in Little p's Pud Knockers or whatever the other group is.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
It's not actually a new group, it's the existing Petr Whakov group we've been using for a long time now.

It just happens to have somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 Members now and is the one we most commonly meet up in.

Do it man. DO IT. They are the bestest.
Buying it this evening; wanted to hit 200 million before purchasing.
I am curious as to what everyone is doing when they play: I am sworn to Zack Hudson at this time (The Combat bonus while learning the ins and outs has been nice).
Federation rank is Warrant Officer (I want a Corvette...someday lol).
Ships: ASP Ex, Vulture, Federal Assault Ship, and some smaller ones scattered around Federation space.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Buying it this evening; wanted to hit 200 million before purchasing.
I am curious as to what everyone is doing when they play: I am sworn to Zack Hudson at this time (The Combat bonus while learning the ins and outs has been nice).
Federation rank is Warrant Officer (I want a Corvette...someday lol).
Ships: ASP Ex, Vulture, Federal Assault Ship, and some smaller ones scattered around Federation space.
I can confirm the Python is a great ship but it only becomes so with highly upgraded Thrusters, Power Plant, and FSD.

Prior to that the Python is a bathtub.

The Python can handle just about anything one on one but struggles with highly competent Vulture Pilots; fully kitted Anaconda's can also be troublesome.

...at least in my experience.

Like you I started off with Zachary Hudson because he looked like the Polymimetic Alloy Terminator 2 which I thought was badass enough to pledge to.

I've since left him because as I'm a typical, red-blooded, heterosexual male with needs so now I'm following the semi-haut Cougar A Lavigny Duval. During the day I do her dirty work and at night she gets dirty if you take my meaning ;)

Recently I purchased a Fer de Lance and wanted so badly to love it but ultimately it wouldn't let me. The ship looks great, sounds AMAZING but is a completely underwhelming POS in a dogfight.

Don't even get me started on its jump range. :icon_mad:

So 28 jumps later I've parked my Fer de Lance and am back in my Python. I've retained the FDL in hopes Horizons helps it out by adding 2 badly needed internal compartments and does something about it's abysmal fire power issues.

I split my time between making Edmund Mahon's life a living nightmare (Power Play, weekly 5 mil Salary), bounty hunting in Hazardous Res' (fast cash), and n00bing it up in the SRV with friends.

Funny that you mention the FDL being "weak" Duke.
I always prioritize them in Haz Res sites, as they are usually the easiest quarter million you'll make lol...
I haven't even considered it as a ship to buy for that reason. The FAS tears them apart in seconds.
I have enough credits to fully "trick out" a Python. So it will be boss out of the shipyard ;)

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Agreed, I always prioritize FDL's and cannibalize Pythons in Hazardous Res' but of all the ships I target the highest bounty is almost always a Pilot in an FDL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipeshmetier
Top Bottom