1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

B2O iRacing 24 Hours of Spa - July 22, 2017

Discussion in 'iRacing Forum' started by Brainling, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Skid_Marc_

Skid_Marc_ Staff Member Admin

Type the @ symbol and follow it with someone's name, and a drop down box will appear. So "@Sav" brings up a box that allows me to select your name and turns the text into @SavreticD

SavreticD likes this.
  2. Duke

Duke Staff Member Site Admin

You put @ in front of the name.

SavreticD likes this.
  3. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Tnx guys I succeed now,first time I did the same just drop box didnt show for me,now its ok,tnx :)

4. Duke

You need to put @ and the first few letters of the recipients name so in my case @Duk will bring up @Duke.

5. Bedo

Bedo Casual

My initial set is squirrely because of the high rake. Taking it down to be 12mm makes the car behave better, plus some other tweaks. I mad a much improved version, but have had no time this week to drive and share it. I'm trying to negotiate driving time for Friday, so hopefully I'll be able to do a race again with you guys.

Whatever setup you come up with for the 24 and are comfortable with I'll drive it. Just let me know where to download it from. I'm still available from noon to 7pm EST. Put me down for 4 stints if possible.

6. Brainling

Brainling Core

I'm not going to be able to drive this weekend unfortunately. I've had no time to practice and I won't have any time before Saturday unfortunately. I just won't drive an endurance event on minimal practice. I'll be in the cheering section for this one unfortunately.

7. Bedo

Bedo Casual

This might be helpful:

Noodleguitar likes this.
  8. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Noel we will not practice today I think but If you want to practice say and I will be there,Bedo same for you

9. Bedo

Bedo Casual

I'll try my best. Maybe really late at night, like after 10est

10. Noodleguitar

Noodleguitar Moderator

I'll be practicing a bit later this evening if you're interested, not sure what time yet. I'll be on TeamSpeak when I'm driving.

11. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Yes Im interested,can you sent me message on Face when you go online?
    Bedo that is really late for me :(

12. Noodleguitar

Noodleguitar Moderator

Late for me as well :p. Yep, will send a message.

SavreticD likes this.
  13. Bedo

Bedo Casual

No prob guys, where do I get the setup? I'll try to run some laps once the baby goes to sleep.

SavreticD likes this.
  14. Bedo

Bedo Casual

Also, is there a schedule already? Who is driving and when?

15. Noodleguitar

Noodleguitar Moderator

Here is the setup @SavreticD and me were running, hopefully mostly final. We set the pads to medium friction because I think @Duke and @Bedo prefer that and it felt pretty good.

I'll make a schedule proposal when I wake up tomorrow and upload it. We didn't have fuel/lap time data until now.

Attached Files:

Bedo and SavreticD like this.
  16. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

I will try tomorrow 1 stint with fuel saving just to see laptimes and fuel usage and race usage I will know from league race but its on higher side :) Oh and qualy also,Noel,low 16s for qualy please :p

17. Duke

I did 28 laps including the outlap and Pitted with about .3 liters in the tank.

...but I'm not the best at fuel saving so...

18. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

I dont know why it was 23 laps in my head whole time lol.I think 28 for me also

19. Duke

Team paint updated and uploaded to Trading Paints.

Spa-Endurance-Front.jpg Spa-Endurance-DS.jpg Spa-Endurance-Rear.jpg

20. Bedo

Bedo Casual

Nice paints. Make sure to throw something in for AMG's 50 year birthday. Spa being kind of important.