1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

B2O iRacing 24 Hours of Spa - July 22, 2017

Discussion in 'iRacing Forum' started by Brainling, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Noodleguitar

Noodleguitar Moderator

Fuel chart / Schedule.

Good news is that we don't really have to do 28 laps. If we wanted to eliminate a stint we'd have to do a few 29 laps as well.

Please have a look at the schedule and see if there is something you want to see improved. Bedo, your last stint ends at 19:21 EST, is that okay?

Duke, I wasn't sure how comfortable you are with triple stints so you don't have any. If you want one I'll gladly switch my stint 15 for your stint 7 or 18. Your stints aren't on very favorable times because Bedo has to drive at the start but we might be able to shuffle stuff around still.

2. Duke

Duke Staff Member Site Admin

@Noodleguitar, well congratulations are in order as this is by far the worst schedule I've ever seen lol. I'm the only North American Driver on the Team and you have me driving hours that Europeeons should occupy.

Why on Earth am I driving in the wee hours of the morning, you realize I'm almost 50 right?

I feel like the Sunday morning stints should be with you and @SavreticD rather than having me in there. Mind you I'm not sure of Dennis' schedule so maybe there's a reason for it, don't know?

Anyway I'll do it if I have to but it's awful to say the least.

I DO however appreciate the effort that went into it though, you're a fucking Wizard at this stuff!

3. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

I asked him to not put me in the morning and that I can in all other time but if you want we can change that np,I will make it work
    Yea my math is so good that I would need 10 hours to do that schedule haha,good job Noel and tnx
    Edit-now schedule is changed :)

4. Duke

Sorry @SavreticD, if that's the case then just leave it alone and I'll find a way to work in sleep through the day.

5. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

It is ok,its same problem for both,It will be ok,we can change that

6. Noodleguitar

Noodleguitar Moderator

@Duke, I was also trying to avoid too many single stints but that's not a big deal. Is it better now?
    @SavreticD Your sleep time has currently diminished somewhat, if you want we might still be able to swap your second late night stint to somewhere else.

7. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Its ok for me,dont worry about me,I just need to put alarm far away from me :) :)

8. Duke

@Noodleguitar, I just don't think there's much you can do.

We were a 6 man Team which has dwindled down to 4 and that's a lot of hours to fill with Drivers and Spotters.

This schedule looks better but gives me no time for sleep until midnight which is going to be tough.

Hopefully there will be someone else around who can spot so I can sneak in some much needed z's throughout the day.

Anyway it is what it is so let's just get 'er done.

Good luck all, it's an honor driving with you!

9. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

I think spotter is not important here,same class so like any other race,at least I dont need spotter,only thing is 2 guys must be online,in race,that is true.
    Like you said,our team is big,maybe somebody will want to help with spotting,that would be nice but still,if something happend with driver?What then?

10. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Do we have some way to reach any of us fast?Like Viber or something?

11. Duke

I actually have a sleeping bag setup right in front of my PC for these events. If something happens all I need is someone to yell at me to wake up and I'm there.

12. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Something needs to ring to woke you up,me to(if needed) Something on cell like Viber and apps like that.My bed is also near rig

13. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

@Noodleguitar
    I dont know do you read Facebook PM so here is message from Face

Tried to qualy,first time 2:18.559 and second time I was little faster but got off track in last corner [​IMG] I think I will not try anymore,only if is needed.Gl

14. afroducks

afroducks Casual

If you need a driver i can fill a spot.

15. Bedo

Bedo Casual

My schedule is good, I actually have the whole afternoon tomorrow. Ken if you want to condense your stints so we can avoid a driver change, say do two back to back, that's totally cool.

16. Duke

Do you mean the stint after Dennis' first or another Bedo?

I'm certainly open to doubling up particularly if it gives me a longer window in time to catch some z's.

17. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Keep in mind Bedo warm up is 1h,not 30min how we thought at first

18. John Navara

John Navara Casual

Good luck today guys!!! I'll be watching Ken's stream all weekend. Yes it's 4:00am and I'm awake. Leaving for Minneapolis.

John

Duke, SavreticD and Noodleguitar like this.
  19. Kinger

Kinger Casual

Good luck to the team! I'll try to catch some of the stream during this fake vacation I'm taking :)

20. Nejtun

Nejtun Moderator

Good luck all ! I will drop in when I can to cheer you on :D

and probably tomorrow for the mass shouting to wake Ken up!