1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

B2O iRacing 24 Hours of Spa - July 22, 2017

Discussion in 'iRacing Forum' started by Brainling, Jun 29, 2017.

1. little P

little P Super Mod

Good luck everyone, I'll be sure to drop in and check on how you are all doing. Every time I check in to an endurance stream at whatever point that may be it seems to be the external view but I can't actually recognize what car you are driving. Lets see if I can spot the car this time before it gets its panels re-arranged into a Rubik's Cube :p

Duke and Noodleguitar like this.
  2. Deb

Deb Moderator

See your in 6th place right now and car seems to look good!:) Great job, guys, hang in there!

Duke likes this.
  3. little P

little P Super Mod

Fantastic finish, well done everyone! Great viewing :)

SavreticD and Duke like this.
  4. ShadniX

ShadniX Casual

Amazing race, fantastic finish. Congrats for P4.

Skid_Marc_, SavreticD and Duke like this.
  5. Duke

Duke Staff Member Site Admin

It was an amazing experience racing with you guys but to be fair, every event is like this!

We just have such a great iRacing Community (and Community at large) that always translates to the best times online and ingame I've ever had.

You 3 @Bedo, @SavreticD, @Noodleguitar, are truly talented and gifted Racers and I'm honored to have experienced it with you!

Thanks again to you fine folks for allowing me to participate and to all of you who supported us over the course of the event.

Amazing effort both on and off track.

See what I did there Dennis :)

6. Deb

Deb Moderator

Great, great job guys!!!!! Please post a replay of the final lap, I heard it was fantastic!

7. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Im very proud,it was amazing race.That was just perfect,Im no sure how can be any better than that,to finish P4 at that split and to keep car clean is very good job for all of us and that last corner was just cream on the cake at the end.
    Btw @Duke I don t know what are you talking about :p

Skid_Marc_ and Noodleguitar like this.
  8. Bedo

Bedo Casual

This has been by far the most intense and amazing race I've ever done. To push 100% of the time and to know that every 10th counted until the very end! AMAZING.

The stats are interesting.
    http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/EventResult.do?&subsessionid=20239640&custid=17319

Our avg lap times were fastest to slowest:
    Noel: 2:24.306
    Denis: 2:24.806
    Ken: 2:24.894
    Bedo: 2:24.993 -- there you go Ken, clearly I was the weakest link, not you.

Laps completed and ( incidents ):
    Denis: 189 ( 308 )
    Noel: 159 ( 55 )
    Ken: 139 ( 72 )
    Bedo: 104 ( 143 )

Safety Ratings:
    Noel: ( -1.14 )
    Ken: ( -1.83 )
    Bedo: ( -3.72 )
    Denis: ( -4.47 )

9. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Haha Bedo here are only clean laps which we had only few hahaha
    Is it in average laptimes pit stops in account?
    EDIT-I think its just clean laps

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  10. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

We were much faster that that if pitstops are not in this:)
    This is just clean laps isnt it??

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  11. Duke

Thanks @Bedo, I have no idea how you came up with those numbers but they are much appreciated :)

I actually came out of this feeling pretty good anyway. This was race 3 in a string of Endurance Races where I managed to get though the entirety of the event without putting a scratch on the car.

My pace wasn't there but I think I drove smartly enough to give the quicker drivers opportunity to get past cleanly without forcing the issue and putting us in jeopardy.

Of my 5 stints only once did a car dive bomb me and lapped traffic was mostly good about letting me by.

Overall this could be the best Endurance split I've ever been in.

...and the company in Teamspeak and in Twitch Chat was awesome!

John Navara likes this.
  12. Bedo

Bedo Casual

Just expand the team in the results and you can see them. Yeah, maybe they are just clean laps.

...so when is the next race?

Duke likes this.
  13. Noodleguitar

Noodleguitar Moderator

Thanks awesome fellow teammates and people cheering us on for a great race! The weather was basically as shit as it could have been but we had drivers that respected the track (I must leave out "limits" here, Denis :) ). It also helped that we picked a nice and stable car; I don't think I've ever been less worried about spinning out in a race.

Our split was one of the best I've ever been in. Competitive but not too many aggressive drivers around us, and the lapped cars were very good to us on average.

Thanks @Bedo for getting your Oculus centered when the need was there.
    Thanks @Duke for not sabotaging my driving after my button box abuse.
    Thanks @SavreticD for essentially forcing me to take those much needed off-tracks in my last stint.

John Navara, Duke and SavreticD like this.
  14. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Must be Bedo because our laps where faster for sure and you and me had most of the fast laps with INC,Noel will know,Noel?
    But hey,really doesnt matter because how we finish,few metars behind us was P5,in 24h race,just wow,every single off track was counted and im not sorry for any of that.

You welcome Noel :) You know Im clean driver but that was needed,that finish....congrats man,it was great,even if you finish behind it would be great but this was better :)

15. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Please @Duke can you post here replay from last lap,I would like to upload on my youtube channel

16. Duke

Geeze Dennis I already knew I was slow, do you need to keep rubbing it in though :p

I'll snip the replay and attach it here.

SavreticD likes this.
  17. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Ahaha I said million times,doesnt matter and you are not THAT SLOW,we are team,doesnt matter who is faster.
    Tnx for replay,attach when you have time,np

John Navara and Duke like this.
  18. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Lol +1.4 SR in 1 race,Im back to A fast hihi
    @Duke reply please,just last lap,tnx

John Navara and Skid_Marc_ like this.
  19. Bedo

Bedo Casual

CEO of AMG also wants to see the last lap. There is potential to get recruited for the new GT4 factory program. He will also play a million plebs.

20. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Noodleguitar likes this.