1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

B2O Minecraft Server connection and plugin info

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Doc, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Injen

Injen Core

Doc, you forgot to place another anchor near your tank :icon_cheesygrin:. lava pumping to nowhere, when you offline or to far from tank

2. Doc

Doc Core

Ah ok. Thanks Injen. I hadn't thought of that before logging off.

3. Injen

Injen Core

thank you very match again for you work, Doc!
    now you made a stable and with a lot of features server. people can to build very cool stuff!

I think in due to problems with MFR+TE+RC (damn steam block) and lots of mods in assembly, you could add into description post link from entire game-client (if you have free time).

4. Injen

Injen Core

another awesome mod for a cool stuffs decor - Immbis Microblock's!
    Thank you, Doc =)
    2015-06-18_00001.jpg

now we can build a thinghtly structures: combined it and have many new stuffs by any blocks: barriers, tables, windows ect.

5. Shilka

Shilka Moderator

Can OP get an update? Having trouble getting in the server, but got all listed mods. XD

6. Injen

Injen Core

Doc, did you removed PR? why? :(

7. Doc

Doc Core

Yes I removed PR as it started crashing the next day. Everything on the connection thread is up to date. You should have no issues connecting. If you continue to, let me know.

Doc

8. Shilka

Shilka Moderator

It sais I'm missing multipart, forgemultipart, securitycraft and forge microblocks.
    Injen is getting me the files atm

edit: appearantly I missed securitycraft because it got added in the middle of the list XD

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  9. Doc

Doc Core

Middle of what list? It was right under the B2O_Pack link which is first in the list!?

Either way I moved it at the bottom. Thanks Injen for getting Shilka squared away, I spaced the Forgemultipart after removing PR.

Cheers,

Doc

10. Shilka

Shilka Moderator

Well, that's kind of what I ment, before, any new mods got added to the bottom of the list, so that's where I was looking for new mods XD

Also, Injen gave me mods called MrTJPCore and ForgeMultipart, and still not seeing both of those in the list, or I'm just too tired to notice, lol. Anyway, getting in the server fine now, so all sorted.

11. Doc

Doc Core

I was under the impression Immibis core created the ForgeMultipart, hence in order to have microblocks working. Odd that you had to use the ForgeMultipart mod in and of itself. If I am understanding this incorrectly, Injen please let me know, so I can have the thread updated with the correct info.

**edit** also, since the MrTJPCore was included with Project Red, I was unaware that file was still needed on the client side since removing Project Red from the server.

Its really too bad I could not get either to work, ie, that being Red Logic and Project Red. :(

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  12. Shilka

Shilka Moderator

I don't think so, after installing the immibis mods I couldn't find anything microblocks related in my blocks list...

13. Doc

Doc Core

I guess I'm a bit confused then as to the forgemultipart file that resides in the mods > 1.7.10 folder. I thought this file was automatically installed as part of the Immibis core mod, hence in order for microblocks to work. If not, than I will need to update the thread with the correct forgemultipart file as a separate download. Glad to hear you got it sorted Shilka.

14. Tahokon

Tahokon Casual

Hi. I have an idea. Can u install Dual Hotbar? Its very usefull for servers with a lot of stuff. THe second panel hotbar will really help us.
    [video=youtube;NM-MHGrEemc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM-MHGrEemc[/video]
    There is useful URL:
    http://www.minecraft-france.fr/mod-dual-hotbars-1-7-10/

15. Injen

Injen Core

I think, the server also needs a plugin that periodically cleans the drop on the ground (for example, once a day).
    sometimes I find stuff that's just not disappear after the restart. it can heavily load the server and decrease fps.

like a ClearLagg

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  16. Injen

Injen Core

never seen that before

2015-07-22_00001.jpg

17. Shilka

Shilka Moderator

I have. It's not uncommon actually for it to happen, either for maintenance, or for not planned reasons. Had it a few times, and nothing else to do but wait for mojang to fix it.

18. Doc

Doc Core

This. Anytime you log into an online mode server, your mc account gets authenticated through mojangs auth servers. Looks like their auth servers may have been down for mtc.

Ill look into dual bar and something to de clutter items.

19. ElektroVodka

ElektroVodka Staff Member Admin

Good work on the server Doc!

I haven't got the option to join right now but i sure wish i could.

20. Jerad

Jerad Hardcore

I downloaded the pack and got it set up. Think I could get a whitelist to the server?