B2O Minecraft Server connection and plugin info

Hey IronDiggy, you are whitelisted. Welcome! :)

@ Quick, Yes, if you're joining an online mode server you will need to have a legit account.

Don't understand what you mean about not getting the option? And thanks man. Its been a work in progress. ;)

Thanks Doc! is Tinkers Construct on the server? I got everything going but now I receive the error "Fatally missing blocks" when I attempt to join and looking at the logs it is referencing a bunch of tinkers blocks that are missing: http://pastebin.com/VgJU4Z2H
Yes, we r using tconstruct and mantle. Did you get the mods from the links in the connection thread? If not make sure to download from those links so you have the correct version. Also, if you r using the ATlauncher, make sure you have all relevant mods enabled.

Busy day tomorrow but I'll check in at some point to help on TS if you need further assistance.

Doc, im strongly recommend update MalisisDoors to 1.7.10-1.9.3 and MalisisCore to 1.7.10-0.12.5 versions. Current version on the server very bugged and crashed game, half of stuffs not work.
Im testing new version's in my single mode and they work fine ^^.

Doc, restart server please. me and Gray noticed to match lags last time. I check my ping and have too bad results (1500+ ms, usually 400-500ms).

2015-08-03_00001.jpg

Server restarted, but something is causing high cpu load which is probably causing the lag all of you are experiencing. Will see if I can figure out what's causing it. Injen, how big is your energy production site? Are there any redstone contraptions in the server?

ive also been noticing a lot of update messages in chat when logging in. Could it be all of these mods querying the net or whatever?

cpu now appears to be back at normal loads, maybe a restart was all that was required. Will keep my eye on things.

I didnt anything, which can load cpu so hard. energy produce to 1000RF\t (equal 10-12 magma engines). quarries, ancors, pomps are not active. to redstone schemas still case had not gone.

I didnt anything, which can load cpu so hard. energy produce to 1000RF\t (equal 10-12 magma engines). quarries, ancors, pomps are not active. to redstone schemas still case had not gone.
No worries Injen. I noticed the cpu usage was high a couple of weeks ago to. I'm not sure what is causing the spikes. I'll try to keep up with a daily restart and see if that has any effect/helps etc.

Gents,

I've already talked to the regulars on the server via pm, but wanted to make an, 'official', announcement that the server (sub cancelled with hosting provider) has been closed.

The last 6 or so months has been a lot of fun guys. Thanks for playin. ;) forward & onward, Onward & upwards or however the saying goes..lol

Don't forget to check your pm for the link to the world save file.

-Doc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipeshmetier
Top Bottom