B2O Minecraft Server connection and plugin info

Injen

Core
Injen, thanks again for helping me out with the RC anchor. That would have taken me forever to figure out.
Doc, you forgot to place another anchor near your tank :icon_cheesygrin:. lava pumping to nowhere, when you offline or to far from tank

Injen

Core
thank you very match again for you work, Doc!
now you made a stable and with a lot of features server. people can to build very cool stuff!

I think in due to problems with MFR+TE+RC (damn steam block) and lots of mods in assembly, you could add into description post link from entire game-client (if you have free time).

Injen

Core
another awesome mod for a cool stuffs decor - Immbis Microblock's!
Thank you, Doc =)
2015-06-18_00001.jpg

now we can build a thinghtly structures: combined it and have many new stuffs by any blocks: barriers, tables, windows ect.

Doc

Core
Doc, did you removed PR? why? :(
Yes I removed PR as it started crashing the next day. Everything on the connection thread is up to date. You should have no issues connecting. If you continue to, let me know.

Doc

Shilka

Hardcore
It sais I'm missing multipart, forgemultipart, securitycraft and forge microblocks.
Injen is getting me the files atm

edit: appearantly I missed securitycraft because it got added in the middle of the list XD

Last edited:

Doc

Core
It sais I'm missing multipart, forgemultipart, securitycraft and forge microblocks.
Injen is getting me the files atm

edit: appearantly I missed securitycraft because it got added in the middle of the list XD
Middle of what list? It was right under the B2O_Pack link which is first in the list!?

Either way I moved it at the bottom. Thanks Injen for getting Shilka squared away, I spaced the Forgemultipart after removing PR.

Cheers,

Doc

Shilka

Hardcore
Well, that's kind of what I ment, before, any new mods got added to the bottom of the list, so that's where I was looking for new mods XD

Also, Injen gave me mods called MrTJPCore and ForgeMultipart, and still not seeing both of those in the list, or I'm just too tired to notice, lol. Anyway, getting in the server fine now, so all sorted.

Doc

Core
Well, that's kind of what I ment, before, any new mods got added to the bottom of the list, so that's where I was looking for new mods XD

Also, Injen gave me mods called MrTJPCore and ForgeMultipart, and still not seeing both of those in the list, or I'm just too tired to notice, lol. Anyway, getting in the server fine now, so all sorted.
I was under the impression Immibis core created the ForgeMultipart, hence in order to have microblocks working. Odd that you had to use the ForgeMultipart mod in and of itself. If I am understanding this incorrectly, Injen please let me know, so I can have the thread updated with the correct info.

**edit** also, since the MrTJPCore was included with Project Red, I was unaware that file was still needed on the client side since removing Project Red from the server.

Its really too bad I could not get either to work, ie, that being Red Logic and Project Red. :(

Thanks

Last edited:

Shilka

Hardcore
I don't think so, after installing the immibis mods I couldn't find anything microblocks related in my blocks list...

Doc

Core
I guess I'm a bit confused then as to the forgemultipart file that resides in the mods > 1.7.10 folder. I thought this file was automatically installed as part of the Immibis core mod, hence in order for microblocks to work. If not, than I will need to update the thread with the correct forgemultipart file as a separate download. Glad to hear you got it sorted Shilka.

Injen

Core
I think, the server also needs a plugin that periodically cleans the drop on the ground (for example, once a day).
sometimes I find stuff that's just not disappear after the restart. it can heavily load the server and decrease fps.

like a ClearLagg

Last edited:

Shilka

Hardcore
I have. It's not uncommon actually for it to happen, either for maintenance, or for not planned reasons. Had it a few times, and nothing else to do but wait for mojang to fix it.

Doc

Core
I have. It's not uncommon actually for it to happen, either for maintenance, or for not planned reasons. Had it a few times, and nothing else to do but wait for mojang to fix it.
This. Anytime you log into an online mode server, your mc account gets authenticated through mojangs auth servers. Looks like their auth servers may have been down for mtc.

Ill look into dual bar and something to de clutter items.

E

ElektroVodka

Good work on the server Doc!

I haven't got the option to join right now but i sure wish i could.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads