B2O Paint Schemes for iRacing

Jes_971

Hardcore
Yet again another awesome paint scheme! My life for you!!!!(literature ref.) I look forward to running this for tomorrows 9pm est Roar.... and the Saturday 0800est Roar.... can't forget the 1200est Roar on Saturday as well..... oh and then the Sunday at 0900est Roar to finish it off. I know, I may be a little nutty. I may not even make all four but I don't have anything IRL to do so I'm thinking it's a good possibility. Can you put my name on the Ford before tomorrow, Ken? It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Thanks for the kind feedback all :)
Yet again another awesome paint scheme! My life for you!!!!(literature ref.) I look forward to running this for tomorrows 9pm est Roar.... and the Saturday 0800est Roar.... can't forget the 1200est Roar on Saturday as well..... oh and then the Sunday at 0900est Roar to finish it off. I know, I may be a little nutty. I may not even make all four but I don't have anything IRL to do so I'm thinking it's a good possibility. Can you put my name on the Ford before tomorrow, Ken? It would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Yep I'll do it tonight and link you the download in this topic.

Nejtun

woop! nice one Ken , you got Jes already , I am also racing this so please slap my name on one :D I believe Mike and Michael are both racing in the Mustang as well , but I will let them confirm at league time.
Excellent paint as usual :) hope we all get in the same split so we can B2O up the field !!!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
woop! nice one Ken , you got Jes already , I am also racing this so please slap my name on one :D I believe Mike and Michael are both racing in the Mustang as well , but I will let them confirm at league time.
Excellent paint as usual :) hope we all get in the same split so we can B2O up the field !!!
Will do.

I know this sounds silly but what is your country Flag of choice and can you link me an image?

Jes_971

Hardcore
Can I get an American and Canadian flag on mine. I'm part French Canadian and would like to honor that as well.

Jes_971

Hardcore
Thanks @Duke ! Could you switch the flags around and make the U.S. flag on top. This is out of respect for the country I actually reside in. I know, I'm a royal pain in the ass. Thanks for dealing with me!

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics