Community Goal 17th August

Nejtun

Hey fellow space-dudes, Tonight we are called to action in the Alliance controlled "KAAL system" . Better yet this system is controlled by Edmund Mahon, who many seem to hate, so let's go and cause some Mahem on his doorstep!

Only a short 100 light year jump to get into the action and get some free credits!! Head for the Vercours station when you get to KAAL for the base of operations.

For those that did the community goal last week , everybody should have anywhere between 7 million and 30 million waiting for them to pick at Neville Horizons in the Kaushpoos system. Don't forget to pick this up first if you logged out there last week!

Hope we can get a full wing together to kick some ass :D
See you in space!

Last edited:

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I'll be in Elite Dangerous tonight after League as I need money to upgrade my Python's Hull. Normally it's ETS after iRacing but I haven't had the chance to update Promods yet and won't have that time available until after the Saturday afternoon stream.

Anyone care to join me after League tonight?

Kinger

Core
Hmmm this is tempting, but I'd have to get my flight gear all set back up again and I've got to be up early tomorrow. Perhaps if my race ends early on account of my craptastic driving I'll join in.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics