Conan Exiles B2O server discussion thread

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Nice to have you on the Server my friend.

So as of last night Clan Band of Others is 13 strong.

Reactions: Deb

little P

Super Mod
Kit I may have to issue a complaint to the local council, my plants are dying due to not enough sunlight :confused:

Good to have you in the village mate :cool:

E

ElektroVodka

Kit I may have to issue a complaint to the local council, my plants are dying due to not enough sunlight :confused:

Good to have you in the village mate :cool:
The jungle biome might move location with Kit around, i remember a game of Life is feudal... i left for the night with no trees in the base. We log back in a day later only to spawn into a village which seemed to have changed into a rainforest.

Shilka

Hardcore
Well, as far as I've seen on stream you guys are doing fine with the building! ;)

It will take me a while to get up to steam as well I suppose...
But yeah, I most likely will concentrate my skills on building again, so for any advanced tools/clothing I will depend on you fine people. Other then that I'm always happy to build up any stock of materials that doesn't require too much fighting...

Shilka

Hardcore
OK, made it to the settlement at stick shangri la, I built a quick shed on the nearby island so I could safely log off :)

Kitlope

Hardcore
The jungle biome might move location with Kit around, i remember a game of Life is feudal... i left for the night with no trees in the base. We log back in a day later only to spawn into a village which seemed to have changed into a rainforest.
hehe I remember that. I left for a 4 or 5 day job the next day and came back and nobody was playing anymore, part of it was I was told the lag from all the trees was unbearable. LOL. What an asshole!

I owe Lil' P 25 iron bars and my neighbor to the left some compost as I had to destroy a couple of compost heaps for floorplan. Sorry!

E

ElektroVodka

Yeah we had something going at 50fps in a beta... then you and your trees came along. 5 fps as a result lol.

Don't worry about mats tho, once you're high enough level to travel north you'll start having issues with storage soon enough.

Shilka

Hardcore
As the community forges were out of fuel I took some oil out of the 4 fluid presses behind someones house and refilled the forges with it. I've put new fish in the presses for replenishing the oil, I hope that was ok. Meanwhile I've started building a more permanent dwelling, but I'll do some iron runs now and again so there should be a nice supply of iron eventually. :)

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Can someone check to see if the Server is up to date? I'd do it but I'm at work and have no access.

Apparently "the mother of all patches" was just released so my guess is we're a version behind.

Deb

Yeah, just turned it on and there seems to be a pretty big update, but I don't know how to update our server.

I think the clan needs an Alchemist thrall so we can make explosives. I don't think we have one. Looks like we could make a run to the Den in the jungle and there is one there or at the pirate ship, but the pirate ship is a big settlement and won't be easy.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Yeah, just turned it on and there seems to be a pretty big update, but I don't know how to update our server.

I think the clan needs an Alchemist thrall so we can make explosives. I don't think we have one. Looks like we could make a run to the Den in the jungle and there is one there or at the pirate ship, but the pirate ship is a big settlement and won't be easy.
This weekend I'll add you and another few to the Admin panel.

Noodleguitar

You don't need an Alchemist for making explosives. It's learnable in the feats somewhere (probably combat).

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics