Finally picked up PLAYERUNKNOWN's BATTLEGROUNDS

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Got my first Chicken Dinner last night with @Jeeve79 and @Noodleguitar.

We found ourselves in perfect position at the firing range with the gas at our backs and defilade on the outside of the fence. When the gas came we took over the one house inside the circle with the one poor soul who made it this far stuck outside.

Jeeve and Noel stayed inside and kept the guy busy while I flanked and when he turned on me it was too late as I was already emptying a clip into him.

That was an awesome game guys, well played, tactical and fun.

Got my first Chicken Dinner last night with @Jeeve79 and @Noodleguitar.

We found ourselves in perfect position at the firing range with the gas at our backs and defilade on the outside of the fence. When the gas came we took over the one house inside the circle with the one poor soul who made it this far stuck outside.

Jeeve and Noel stayed inside and kept the guy busy while I flanked and when he turned on me it was too late as I was already emptying a clip into him.

That was an awesome game guys, well played, tactical and fun.
Well done! I may be available for a few rounds tonight if there is any interest. If not, I'll continue my space adventures in Elite Dangerous.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Great playing with @Jeeve79 @JMart @Noodleguitar and @Kinger tonight!

Of course, as usual, nothing ever seemed to go right, but things really went down hill towards the end;

Kinger kicked it off with (flash) bang....

...and then followed it up with a not-so-helpful bullet to the back of Joe's skull...

...but the biggest blunder of the night came when I freaked with a fully-loaded extended-mag Uzi...

RIP Joe.
This was not your night...

At least we got pizza, though!!

Last edited:

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
I should explain that, through the entire clip in the horse barn, I assumed Joe was in one of the stables on the OTHER side of that room. I never realized his icon was actually INSIDE the room, so when I saw him, I thought that was the guy he was fighting, and I was so close to him that his icon was actually above my screen. Only saw it as I was backing out of the room! :cool::p

Great playing with @Jeeve79 @JMart @Noodleguitar and @Kinger tonight!

Of course, as usual, nothing ever seemed to go right, but things really went down hill towards the end;

Kinger kicked it off with (flash) bang....

...and then followed it up with a not-so-helpful bullet to the back of Joe's skull...

...but the biggest blunder of the night came when I freaked with a fully-loaded extended-mag Uzi...

RIP Joe.
This was not your night...

At least we got pizza, though!!
Absolutely far too much fun last night than should be legal. Thanks for the laughs guys even though I was the cause of many of them :)

ElektroVodka

Staff member
Admin
Wheehee, it only took me 3 rounds to get a kill! Is it only me or does it look like a slideshow due to character movement?
Every time i move i get the feeling i have an fps issue, but when i stand still and look around it doesn't have that slideshowy to it.

Can't be frames as i am around 70ish fps.

Wheehee, it only took me 3 rounds to get a kill! Is it only me or does it look like a slideshow due to character movement?
Every time i move i get the feeling i have an fps issue, but when i stand still and look around it doesn't have that slideshowy to it.

Can't be frames as i am around 70ish fps.
Nice, not bad at all. I haven't heard anyone experiencing your issue before. If lowering the graphics settings doesn't fix it I'm not sure what it could be.

ElektroVodka

Staff member
Admin
It's more like a headbob thing.
Noticed it real bad when everything defaulted to ultra. I have toned down some settings and the initial issue seems to be part of character movement considering it only happens when the characters feet hit the ground, which is a feat, not an issue.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipeshmetier
Top Bottom