1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Monstah, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Monstah

Monstah Casual

Hey Everyone!, I'm Monsta or Stewart if I am in trouble.
    Iv followed a few of the racers on here on Twitch for a while and finally got my Rig all sorted out (still waiting on a few items) so iam starting to get pretty itchy for racing!
    first ill tell you abit about myself, I just turned 26, Im a Motorsport fanatic, and i live in the great land of Australia - i have attended the Bathurst 1000 6years in a row and the Bathurst 12hr in 2017 and wont be stopping any time soon, iv raced pretty much every game on console from Need For Speed to Gran Turismo to Forza, but stepped up to PC late last year.

Iam looking forward to getting to know you guys and improve my sim racing skills..

ill be looking for the hosted sessions so say hello if you see me out n about!
    Cheers, Monsta

Attached Files:

Kenadian, Big_J_29 and Skid_Marc_ like this.
  2. Nejtun

Nejtun Moderator

HI Monsta ! welcome :) I think you are going to enjoy iRacing, its quite a step up ( for multiplayer at least )

Monstah likes this.
  3. Skid_Marc_

Skid_Marc_ Staff Member Admin

Monstah likes this.
  4. Deb

Deb Moderator

Very cool!!!!!

[​IMG]

Monstah likes this.
  5. little P

little P Super Mod

Welcome to B2O mate! Nice setup you got there at Mount Panorama :) Good luck in your sim racing career

Monstah likes this.
  6. Big_J_29

Big_J_29 Casual

Tags: