1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

IRacing Season 3 2017 Schedule

Discussion in 'iRacing Forum' started by Nejtun, May 31, 2017.

1. Nejtun

Nejtun Moderator

Here is the S3 Schedule for everyone to have a look at and plan their season 3!

Some new cars in there for IMSA too!

Attached Files:

2. Deb

Deb Moderator

Thanks for posting Nate :)

Nejtun likes this.
  3. Brainling

Brainling Core

Going to be running a lot of IMSA in the 488 this season.

Nejtun likes this.
  4. Deb

Deb Moderator

Guys, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won my first race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ran a race in Industry Fun, started 2nd. Raced the first position guy back and forth for two laps and then at the beginning of the last lap, he ran off the track into the fence!!!!!! Too much pressure :cool: I guess. The next car was 53 seconds behind, so kind of cruise home after that :D:D:D