League Race June 8th

Deb

Denis, Bedo and I were driving yesterday and talking about the new release and thought it might be fun to do a league race this Friday in the new Porsche, we could vote on the track. I was thinking Road Atlanta might be fun in that car. Any interest?

I was thinking of doing some practice in the new Porsche at Belle Isle this week. Could include the other GTE's incase someone isn't buying the Porsche.

I was thinking of doing some practice in the new Porsche at Belle Isle this week. Could include the other GTE's incase someone isn't buying the Porsche.
I'll be one of likely multiple people that won't own Belle Isle by Friday. I might buy it but I usually don't until I need it.

Thats a good point I didn't think of that. I assumed people would be gobbling up the track over the car. I am down for any track for the Friday race at least. Road Atlanta does sound like some fun.

Deb

Yeah, I was thinking not everyone will buy track but a lot might buy the car, so was trying to think of a track everyone has. We could do a vote on track.

I had never even heard of belle isle before last week ( what was it used for ? or has it always been in use ??) , definitely getting the Porsche at release but not the track. Don't think I will be about this Friday , but the GTE cars sound like fun for sure and gives everyone a chance to shakedown the new one.
Pretty certain most if not all of us own at least one of the GTE cars too no?

I had never even heard of belle isle before last week ( what was it used for ? or has it always been in use ??) , definitely getting the Porsche at release but not the track. Don't think I will be about this Friday , but the GTE cars sound like fun for sure and gives everyone a chance to shakedown the new one.
Pretty certain most if not all of us own at least one of the GTE cars too no?
It just ran IMSA and Indycar this past week. It's a street course and actually looks like it might be okay aside from the fact that it's bumpy as fuck. (Pacecar actually spun and crashed driving over one of the humps in the track)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipeshmetier
Top Bottom