LMP1 Daytona night

Nejtun

I did about 100 laps practice , fuel numbers were really tight for a 40 lap race, never mind if the race went 41 ( which my first and last at daytona did! )
my fuel calc demanded a full tank of fuel at the stop so i ran it dry, filled up again and ran out on lap 41 luckily the 1st place guy already passed the guy behind me so i didn't lose a spot.

I was in the Audi, pretty sure the Porsche can make it with fuel to spare, was going to do a few of those as it is quite difficult ( I was a bit of a menace :p ) but fun , but not being able to have fuel to the end is just frustrating.

Don't think I will do another one at Daytona, lets hope Sebring is a bit more economical, the Audi is a blast :)

Slider

Hardcore
Denis and I did league race there, but I didn't make it past 5 laps. He'll have good tips for you lol.

Nejtun

I asked on the iRacing forums Dino, apparently the Audi has a fuel consumption issue , not a big deal if they just upped the damn limit as a hot fix ............

Slider

Hardcore
Neither car has a "problem", but rather are lacking. EoT is simply not simulated and therefore fuel consumption is unlimited.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads