Minihattan Island

E

ElektroVodka

I will surely keep you posted :)

Yeah the PBO's related to your mod aren't signed so if i host it with signature verification on everyone will be kicked upon joining.
Its turned of at the moment so everyone with every mod can join which could potentially be harmful to the server and players.

You can easily get your own developers key with a Bohemia program.
http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Addon_Signatures#How_to_sign_an_addon

Read trough that and it'll guide you trough the steps, however never share your private key if one is generated, that will allow others to sign your files which u don't want.

If that's done i can set the server back to signature verification in no time and regain some security :)

The mission file can just be slapped on the server on any update of your map :)
So it's just a matter of replacing the mod files and leave the mission as it is!

Bracer

Core
Oh yeah! Remember I did it with Emita!
Realize now that I been thinking that I signed, but actually lost my bisign thingy during recent change of PC.
Will fix asap, hopefully monday!

E

ElektroVodka

Remade the spawnpoints so more objects/vehicles spawn around the map :)
Somehow i messed up the gunstore character turned from hi res to lo res when i moved that into a building.

Also noticed things that were supposed to spawn indoors spawned way above the buildings, i dont think i can fix it tho as it has something to do with the skyscrapers.

Server is still running the first version, will update it later today :)

//edit, mission updated :)
Somehow the server crashed without writing to the logs :(

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ElektroVodka

Awesome!

I'll update the server when i wake up, now it's time for bed :)

E

ElektroVodka

Keep us posted on the progress, we have some epoch Players here :)

affraid

Casual
Keep us posted on the progress, we have some epoch Players here :)
I'm kinda stalled right now . keep getting these error when porting in the mod. I'm doing it with out any other mods to the script first. (vanella Epoch) Then i'm going to work on placing vendors and custom loot tables. Have other things planned , that will make it pretty kool.

errors:

Conflicting addon bra_skyscraper1 in 'bracer\bra_skyscraper1\', previous definition in 'bracer\bra_minihattan\bra_skyscraper1\

Conflicting addon CARoads in 'bracer\bra_cityobj1\roads\', previous definition in 'ca\roads\'

And it looks like it's cuasing it not to load , and sending me to Chernarus map.

If anyone knows a solution Please let me know.

affraid

Casual
Will do but i'm kinda stuck right now. I keep getting these errors and I think it's stopping the map to load in. It redirects me to CHernarus map.

Conflicting addon CARoads in 'bracer\bra_cityobj1\roads\', previous definition in 'ca\roads\'

Conflicting addon bra_skyscraper1 in 'bracer\bra_skyscraper1\', previous definition in 'bracer\bra_minihattan\bra_skyscraper1\'

If anyone has An idea on how to fix this , please let me know. I've tried everything I could think of.

Once I get it loading up in Vanella Epoch , i'm going to be adding traders & custom loot. Also will be adding some other kool stuff.

(sorry if this posted twice , I didnt see my responce , I just posted)

affraid

Casual
Yes, you can get it Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23870
Sorry, I cleaned my Dropbox, and forgot about the links...
Hey i'm also getting this error from RPT . You wouldnt have an updated version . file looks corrupt . I was missing the other mods in the add on section , and now this error is coming up. puts server down all together.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.bra_cityobj1, chn_urbanpack, leimboy
0:21:39 Missing addons detected:
0:21:39 bra_cityobj1
0:21:39 chn_urbanpack
0:21:39 leimboy

Thank you

affraid

Casual
Yes, you can get it Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23870
Sorry, I cleaned my Dropbox, and forgot about the links...
Hey i'm also getting this error from RPT . You wouldnt have an updated version . file looks corrupt . I was missing the other mods in the add on section , and now this error is coming up. puts server down all together.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.bra_cityobj1, chn_urbanpack, leimboy
0:21:39 Missing addons detected:
0:21:39 bra_cityobj1

Thank you

E

ElektroVodka

Are they called for in the mission.sqm?
And are the missing files in your mod folder?
I do have those files so post what you need and i'll do my best to get them upped @ dropbox

affraid

Casual
I have the @bra_minhattan in main directory and when it get called for from the Mission.sqm file these errors come up

0:21:39 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.bra_cityobj1, chn_urbanpack, leimboy 0:21:39 Missing addons detected:
bra_cityobj1

It's see the first 2 files in the folder
vra_minihattan & skycraper1 file but not the other 3 files listed above. They might be corrupt or something.

affraid

Casual
Here is what my mission folder looks like .

addOns[]=
{
"bra_minihattan",
"bra_cityobj1",
"bra_skyscraper1",
"chn_urbanpack",
"leimboy",
"ca_modules_animals",
"dayz_anim",
"dayz_code",
"dayz_communityassets",
"dayz_weapons",
"dayz_equip",
"dayz_epoch",
"dayz_vehicles",
"cacharacters_pmc",
"ca_modules_functions",
"glt_m300t",
"pook_h13",
"csj_gyroac",
"map_eu",
"jetskiyanahuiaddon"
};
addOnsAuto[]=
{
"dayz_weapons",
"ca_modules_functions",
"bra_minihattan",
"bra_cityobj1",
"bra_skyscraper1",
"chn_urbanpack",
"leimboy"

it grabs the files from @bra_minihattan . and it gets these errors , like I previously posted .
9:09:33 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.bra_cityobj1, chn_urbanpack, leimboy
9:09:33 Missing addons detected:
9:09:33 bra_cityobj1
9:09:33 chn_urbanpack

And i have the @bra_minihattan folder client and server side.

affraid

Casual
I'm not sure if your getting my reply's or not with the errors. But yea I would like a copy of the files . That would be great .

Thank You

affraid

Casual
When I load in with an empty missionsqm . it goes straight to chernarus. when I added your @bra_minihattan I get this error

9:25:11 Missing addons detected:
9:25:11 bra_cityobj1
9:25:11 chn_urbanpack
9:25:11 leimboy

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD