1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

Porsche RSR June 5th!!

Discussion in 'iRacing Forum' started by Slider, May 23, 2018.

1. Slider

Slider Hardcore

2. Brainling

Brainling Core

Finally. I like the Ferrari and all, but it's basically just been keeping my butt warm for the RSR.

The F/A-18 Hornet releasing in to DCS and the 911 RSR in to iRacing within a week of each other...ahhhhhhhhh. Sim life is good right now.

Nejtun, Skid_Marc_ and Kinger like this.
  3. Kinger

Kinger Core

Between the Hornet and the RSR I'm not sure I'll know what to do when.........

Brainling and Skid_Marc_ like this.
  4. Brainling

Brainling Core

Are you going to come fly the Hornet with me Kinger?!

Kinger likes this.
  5. Nejtun

Nejtun Moderator

I got the Hornet coming as well Matt, you might even see me before i slam it into the ground multiple times

Kinger likes this.
  6. Brainling

Brainling Core

My flight sim group will be running a flight/get familiar event all day next Wednesday if either of you are interested. For our normal weekly flights we require a bunch of minimum competencies, but for this one we're going wild wild west because none of us know the jet. We're going to be practicing carrier ops, tanking, formation flying, bombing and BFM. I think we're going to get started at 19:00 GMT and just practice and BS in TS until people drop off.

Kinger and Nejtun like this.
  7. Nejtun

Nejtun Moderator

Sounds good , I wouldn't mind getting in on a piece of that, try not to make too much of a fool of myself too :D

8. Kinger

Kinger Core

[​IMG]

In all seriousness, if I can figure out how to start it up and if you are looking for somebody to eat SAMS thrown your way while you complete mission objectives, I'm your man!

little P likes this.
  9. little P

little P Super Mod

Any news on the Tomcat for DCS lately? I've lost track

10. Kinger

Kinger Core

Stupid work........always getting in the way of a potential good time. No chance I'll be able to do this unless you are still going by the time I get home.

11. Kinger

Kinger Core

Have you seen this?

Or this?

little P likes this.
  12. Brainling

Brainling Core

We will be. I took the day off but a lot of the group didn't. So me and the euros will be starting early, but a lot of our US folks will trickle in later.

Kinger likes this.
  13. little P

little P Super Mod

Wow... thankyou for these, absolutely amazing.

The Jester AI sounds like it's coming along nicely too!

Boot up some carrier ops, put Kenny Loggins on repeat... I cannot wait