Porsche RSR June 5th!!

Brainling

Hardcore
Finally. I like the Ferrari and all, but it's basically just been keeping my butt warm for the RSR.

The F/A-18 Hornet releasing in to DCS and the 911 RSR in to iRacing within a week of each other...ahhhhhhhhh. Sim life is good right now.

Nejtun

I got the Hornet coming as well Matt, you might even see me before i slam it into the ground multiple times

Brainling

Hardcore
My flight sim group will be running a flight/get familiar event all day next Wednesday if either of you are interested. For our normal weekly flights we require a bunch of minimum competencies, but for this one we're going wild wild west because none of us know the jet. We're going to be practicing carrier ops, tanking, formation flying, bombing and BFM. I think we're going to get started at 19:00 GMT and just practice and BS in TS until people drop off.

Nejtun

Sounds good , I wouldn't mind getting in on a piece of that, try not to make too much of a fool of myself too :D

Kinger

Core
My flight sim group will be running a flight/get familiar event all day next Wednesday if either of you are interested. For our normal weekly flights we require a bunch of minimum competencies, but for this one we're going wild wild west because none of us know the jet. We're going to be practicing carrier ops, tanking, formation flying, bombing and BFM. I think we're going to get started at 19:00 GMT and just practice and BS in TS until people drop off.
Stupid work........always getting in the way of a potential good time. No chance I'll be able to do this unless you are still going by the time I get home.

Brainling

Hardcore
Stupid work........always getting in the way of a potential good time. No chance I'll be able to do this unless you are still going by the time I get home.
We will be. I took the day off but a lot of the group didn't. So me and the euros will be starting early, but a lot of our US folks will trickle in later.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics