Real Life Racing / News Thread

Monaco is the crown jewel for me, so I'll be up at 5 AM my time to watch that hehe. The other races tend to be filler for whatever happens during the rest of the day (generally involving beer and grilled meats).

Sorry for the double post but here is todays free practice for the Nurb24.

I'm guessing that this is going to be the YT channel that will be streaming the race live this weekend. Don't hold me to it though. :)

I hope to watch some but with company over the long weekend it gets hard. Have to sneak off o_O

Made good progress on the rig last night, got further than I expected. Probably half way there :)

rig.jpg

And, no, there is no butler to help. Husband offered but told him I wanted to see if I could do the whole thing myself. Although will need him to help mount the monitor :)

I would totally help you with that, Deb but I couldn't get the last one to embed properly. The top 30 qualifying starts in 23 minutes on the same channel as above. Who is the manufacturer of your rig, Deb?

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
If someone could embed a live stream, that would be AWESOME!!!!! Then I could sneak off with the laptop :D
To my knowledge you cannot embed a livestream (any livestream) without a lot of coding.

In order to do that a website must allow for .html coding which none of my sites do given the possibly security issues they pose.

To my knowledge you cannot embed a livestream (any livestream) without a lot of coding.

In order to do that a website must allow for .html coding which none of my sites do given the possibly security issues they pose.
HA!! I knew it wasn't just something I was doing wrong. I'm way smarter than that.

I would totally help you with that, Deb but I couldn't get the last one to embed properly. The top 30 qualifying starts in 23 minutes on the same channel as above. Who is the manufacturer of your rig, Deb?
Simetik is the manufacturer, small group out of Portugal, but extremely reasonable prices for a very sturdy and adjustable rig and great customer service. My one at home is the same and I have been more than happy with it. You can order a single or triple monitor add on. Is fairly easy to build, hey, if I can do it, anyone can :) Have the day off today, so am making further progress. The rig is built, name and car number and all :D Now just have to add the hardware and get it all running!

rig3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipeshmetier
Top Bottom