Deb

@Bedo @Deb
You guys want to team up in the ferrari again?
Maybe we can make the fuel saving work this time :p
@Bedo may not be able to drive, Saturday is his wife's bday, he might can drive sunday but that won't be many stints, I'll check. Kind of wanted to drive the Porsche RSR, but can drive the Ferrari if that is the preferred car.

Ryan Walker

Casual
Hi guys,

I'm interested in racing if you'll have me and the HPD I would love to give a try but can't promise I would be quick.

Slider

Hardcore
@afroducks JRT also logs sessions. I tend to look at 2 programs and compare to see if there's any discrepancies. Or maybe one records something the other doesn't.

Tony

Casual
I'm going to be in for this and I'm trying to see if Ryan Shelton to join your stupid website so he can drive too. We both talked about driving the HPD but we might be able to slide over to the Ford GT to defend our podium finish from last year.

I'm going to be in for this and I'm trying to see if Ryan Shelton to join your stupid website so he can drive too. We both talked about driving the HPD but we might be able to slide over to the Ford GT to defend our podium finish from last year.
I'd rather do the HPD.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
@Ryan Shelton I added your name to the "Availability" Tab in the Schedule linked in the OP, so make sure you and @LoucMachine @afroducks @Deb @Hydromani @Jes_971 @Kelley G @Ryan Walker @Tony (and anyone else that I'm missing) fill in the hours you're available to drive!

@Brainling are you serious or trolling with only being available every other hour for the first few hours?o_O:p

@Slider Just making sure, you're all in for the first race only? Is that the split you're planning to run with @SavreticD? So far @ShadniX is the only other driver who has expressed interest in the first race.

Last edited:

Nejtun

I thought the latest update from iracing changed the times to the start times we were used to ( 1:00am GMT and 13:00 GMT ) is this correct ?

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics