[Special Event] 2018 iRacing Sebring 12 Hour

Good job Michael, 12 hours is a hefty battle. Is everything on your screen JRT?
Yes it is, like he said. YOu can have up to 4 different timing screens (I have one on my right monitor for myself, one in OBS for overlay and 3rd for everyone else when I race), 2 dashboards that you can switch between if you want, trackmap, etc etc etc. It's the best thing for iracing for the price ($15 one time).

Also, here's the log file from our split. It's a bit of a mess, but if you can extract any data for stats, it'd be great!

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
I dont think im going to solo any race over 6 hours since they are just so easy to win solo. LUL
Is this a consistency thing? You're not gaining any time on the pit stop without a driver change, and driving for 12 hours straight with that pace and consistency can not be easy.. I think you're discounting your driving skill and your mental and physical fortitude.

It's a been a while since the race but here are some stats. Sadly, the Ferrari of Lucas, Reid and Matt is missing for now since I got an error during lap time conversion (something about lap times being too large?).

Offtracks:

C7
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_c7.png

Ferrari GTE #000
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_ferrari_nejtun.png

Ferrari GT3 Michael
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_ferrari_solo.png

Ford GTE
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_ford.png

Mercedes GT3
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_merc.png

Total off-track laps for driver Marc Gammack: 4
Total off-track laps for driver Kelley Grant: 11
Total off-track laps for driver Gregor Eevardi: 0
Total off-track laps for driver Davey Riendeau: 20
Total off-track laps for driver Dino Topic: 11
Total off-track laps for driver Bedo Magardichian: 2
Total off-track laps for driver Nejtun Cameron: 17
Total off-track laps for driver Hans Mohr: 5
Total off-track laps for driver Michael Belyea: 40
Total off-track laps for driver Noel Luneburg: 38
Total off-track laps for driver Denis Savretic: 10

It's funny how my 2nd stint in both of my runs were exactly the same amount slower than 1st stint :D

Noel, how do you do these? Do you have something I just can plug in lap times from any session and have the charts, or do you do it manually? I'd like to visualize these things in my own races too, a little.

Noel, how do you do these? Do you have something I just can plug in lap times from any session and have the charts, or do you do it manually? I'd like to visualize these things in my own races too, a little.
I made an executable that downloads lap charts from the iRacing database and then I use some Python code to turn the stats into graphs. It's not fully automatic yet because I have to select the x-axis length and the y-axis ticks for the lap times.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipeshmetier
Top Bottom