[Special Event] 2018 iRacing Sebring 12 Hour

Slider

Hardcore
Good job Michael, 12 hours is a hefty battle. Is everything on your screen JRT?
Yes it is, like he said. YOu can have up to 4 different timing screens (I have one on my right monitor for myself, one in OBS for overlay and 3rd for everyone else when I race), 2 dashboards that you can switch between if you want, trackmap, etc etc etc. It's the best thing for iracing for the price ($15 one time).

Also, here's the log file from our split. It's a bit of a mess, but if you can extract any data for stats, it'd be great!

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
I dont think im going to solo any race over 6 hours since they are just so easy to win solo. LUL
Is this a consistency thing? You're not gaining any time on the pit stop without a driver change, and driving for 12 hours straight with that pace and consistency can not be easy.. I think you're discounting your driving skill and your mental and physical fortitude.

Noodleguitar

It's a been a while since the race but here are some stats. Sadly, the Ferrari of Lucas, Reid and Matt is missing for now since I got an error during lap time conversion (something about lap times being too large?).

Offtracks:

C7
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_c7.png

Ferrari GTE #000
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_ferrari_nejtun.png

Ferrari GT3 Michael
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_ferrari_solo.png

Ford GTE
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_ford.png

Mercedes GT3
offtracks_sebring_12h_2018_merc.png

Total off-track laps for driver Marc Gammack: 4
Total off-track laps for driver Kelley Grant: 11
Total off-track laps for driver Gregor Eevardi: 0
Total off-track laps for driver Davey Riendeau: 20
Total off-track laps for driver Dino Topic: 11
Total off-track laps for driver Bedo Magardichian: 2
Total off-track laps for driver Nejtun Cameron: 17
Total off-track laps for driver Hans Mohr: 5
Total off-track laps for driver Michael Belyea: 40
Total off-track laps for driver Noel Luneburg: 38
Total off-track laps for driver Denis Savretic: 10

Seems to me very close.Look first 4 stints, the car was broken,then 5th stint was full repaired, see how different laptimes is,wow

Slider

Hardcore
It's funny how my 2nd stint in both of my runs were exactly the same amount slower than 1st stint :D

Noel, how do you do these? Do you have something I just can plug in lap times from any session and have the charts, or do you do it manually? I'd like to visualize these things in my own races too, a little.

Noodleguitar

Noel, how do you do these? Do you have something I just can plug in lap times from any session and have the charts, or do you do it manually? I'd like to visualize these things in my own races too, a little.
I made an executable that downloads lap charts from the iRacing database and then I use some Python code to turn the stats into graphs. It's not fully automatic yet because I have to select the x-axis length and the y-axis ticks for the lap times.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics