1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

[Special Event] Road America 500 - August 18-20, 2017

Discussion in 'iRacing Forum' started by Skid_Marc_, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Skid_Marc_

Skid_Marc_ Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

The next iRacing Special Event will take place August 18-20, featuring the Kamel GT series' Nissan GTP ZX-T and Audi 90 GTO at Road America. The race distance will be 500km (76 laps).

iRacing Special Events

This event can be run solo or with a team mate.

I'll be running it solo.

If anyone else is interested in this event, let me know and I might host a four-hour hosted session tomorrow and maybe over the weekend as well.

Next week, the iRacing Official Kamel GT series will be running Road America leading up to the weekend's race.

Nejtun and SavreticD like this.
  2. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

I will be in Audi but I will not practice until next week,no time because 2 leagues,VLN and I still need to work 1 race in IMSA so next week for me,tnx

Jes_971 likes this.
  3. Noodleguitar

Noodleguitar Moderator

Which car are you driving, Marc? I hope to catch some of your stream because I haven't seen the inside of these cars much at all.

4. Skid_Marc_

Skid_Marc_ Staff Member Admin

I'll be drivibg the Nissan.

Jes_971 likes this.
  5. Jes_971

Jes_971 Core

I'll be driving the Audi solo for as many time slots as I can manage. Won't start practicing until next week probably. As you all know, my favorite practice sessions are official race sessions (being comfortable with the track and safe of course).

Skid_Marc_ likes this.
  6. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

@Nejtun I will probably do few Kamel races,endurance races,you are more than welcome to join me in one of them if you can

Jes_971 likes this.
  7. Nejtun

Nejtun Moderator

@SavreticD As much as I wanted to do the race this weekend, I have a hospital visit on Friday and Surgery next week ( i'm so pissed as it means I am going to miss the start of next season :mad: )
    Good luck with these though Denis, Marc Jes and whoever else is racing :) , I will try to watch as many as you guys are in this weekend!

SavreticD likes this.
  8. SavreticD

SavreticD Core

Oh man,really shame but I wish you all good luck in the world man :)

Nejtun likes this.