1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

Twitch community page

Discussion in 'Gaming Video' started by Slider, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Slider

Slider Hardcore

Nov 21, 2014
    I've come across this during the Sebring race and mentioned to the guys. Some thought we have to be partnered, but it isn't the case luckily. All a streamer has to do is add up to 3 communities in their Dashboard to stream to. It'd probably be an easy place to have all the B2O streams in one place and once you follow it, I think it notifies you who's online.

I've set this one up quickly with some logos and picture. Ken and Marc are admins as well. Not much to edit, just description, rules, etc. Simple and easy.

Let me know if you plan on using it, or if I should scrap it.