1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Band of Others is populated with passionate Gamers maintaining friendships from time of registration up to 15+ years. Members comprise of good people like you with widely varying levels of Gaming experience.

We actively support a wide range of Gaming Genres such as First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, Simulations and even Strategy Games.

We maintain our own 500+ slot Teamspeak 3 Server with plenty of room for you and your friends to chat.

For those of you looking for information on our iRacing programs such as Blancpain GT3 League and Practice Pals, please see here.

Join us today, you'll be glad you did!
    Dismiss Notice

Warframe - Current Dojo Pigment to Collect

Discussion in 'First & Third Person Shooters' started by Skid_Marc_, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Skid_Marc_

Skid_Marc_ Staff Member Admin

For the Band of Others' Warframe Clan Dojo, one of the things that we can research is Dojo Colors. In order to research a color, a base number of Pigment must be collected. Unlike other research in the Dojo, only one color can be researched at a time, and, I believe, a Clan member can only pick up Pigment if their clan is currently researching the color. Therefore, to make it easier, I thought that I'd keep an updated post on which Pigment we are currently working on.

Current Pigment:
    ANTI VIOLET (Status: Awaiting Funds)

Drops From:
    Zanuka Hunter Harvester

Found on:
    Corpus Missions - It Finds You

Tips:
    Good f****** luck...

If you have any suggestions/preference for which color to do next, feel free to post here. There are 25 total colors, and each color is worth 1000 Clan Affinity and it takes 36 hours to Research AFTER all of the pigment has been collected.

Colors We Have Already Researched:
    ELYSIUM BLUE
    MUTALIST RED
    JACKAL YELLOW

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 12:44 PM
    Noodleguitar likes this.
  2. Noodleguitar

Noodleguitar Moderator

Just got 30 Jackal Yellow pigment from a 20-waves defense mission :D.

Skid_Marc_ likes this.
  3. Skid_Marc_

Nice. I contributed the last 2 needed, so the Research has been started. We can start the next color in 36ish hours. If anyone has any suggestions, pipe up now!

4. Skid_Marc_

So I just figured I'd start working the list from top to bottom, since I'm not really sure there is any real interest in Dojo color anyways and; "1000 Clan Affinity is 1000 Clan Affinity!"

And... it turns out I'm an a-hole (shocker) because Anti Violet appears to be a b****.

First you have to do a number of Corpus Invasions:

• The Zanuka Hunter has a 1.5% of spawning for marked players on Corpus missions within the first four minutes. Each additional marked player in the squad increases the chances by 0.5%. Upon spawning, one marked player will have their mark removed, much like the Grustrag Three. Running additional invasion missions for the Grineer is also a good way to find the Zanuka Hunter as the chance is doubled after getting the mail for that invasion.
    • To gain the mark, complete a set of invasion missions resulting in battle pay. You should get mail from Alad Vthanking you for volunteering for the Zanuka project. You may still have the mark even if you do not get the mail.
    And then you're just basically waiting around for this thing to attack you, like we don't have enough things trying to kill us; Stalkers, Shadow Stalkers, Eximus Death Sqauds, etc..

I was thinking that I could just spam the Alad V Assasination mission on Jupiter, and I'm still going to try it, but that doesn't appear to be the case... Sorry.

Noodleguitar likes this.