[Special Event] 2018 iRacing Sebring 12 Hour

Kelley G

Casual
Put me down for the Ford GTE. I have close ties to it and love driving it. If that team gets to crowded I am also available for DP but Ford is my choice.

Im going to throw up a hosted session tonight at 19:00 EST for all who are interested!

Nejtun

Will do @Kelley G ! Thanks for putting up a hosted, I shall be there, we usually put a password of 'sheep' so we don't have a full server before all the B2O drivers get a chance to get home and get in , also stops people from removing a slot by coming in and do 1 hotlap and leaving ;)

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Here is a David John Gibbons Sebring setup for anyone running the Ford @Fromthenavy @Slider @Brainling..

@Kelley G and I put some laps on it and it seems really competitive to @Nejtun's pace in the Ferrari GTE.

@Noodleguitar my average pace with the Ford GTE was 1:59's. I uploaded the .csv file to the iR File Browser as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nejtun

@Noodleguitar In the Ferrari GTE I was doing high 1:59 - 2:00 (ish) fuel and tyres were 33.2 Seconds stationary.
Forgot to unlimit the fuel tank size but I am not sure if that makes a difference or not? the usage per minte and per lap seem to be about right.
Came in with 3.2 litres left in the tank so could possibly have squeezed another lap out of it.
Upload the CSV file to TS file-browser.
Thanks!! :D

Fromthenavy

TS3 SA
Thanks Marc, I'm hoping to find some time to get some laps in later this week. Building a car at work after hours so maybe one night this week I'll get home before 9:30 10

Nejtun

We had a good blast around last night with @Kelley G and @Skid_Marc_ , Going to put a 4 hour session up tonight at 0:00 GMT (19:00 Eastern) password is "sheep" (all lower case) don't forget to run fuel buddy mates ! :D

Nejtun

Up to you Matt , I Have scheduled a Sebring hosted for anyone that wants to do it, and for those that want to go to Bathurst then that's fine too :)

Nejtun

It will show up as Nejtun Cameron in the name box and B2O Sebring Hour practice!! in the first box on the hosted sessions tab, but not for another 15 Minutes

Big_J_29

Casual
It will show up as Nejtun Cameron in the name box and B2O Sebring Hour practice!! in the first box on the hosted sessions tab, but not for another 15 Minutes
Gotcha, For some reason I was thinking it would show up ahead of time like a schedule, but after looking at the Hosted stuff I figured it out. Thanks and I might be tad bit late but I will be there.

Slider

Hardcore
Can I expect to be in Ford or are there chances I'll be in DP? Just so I know what to focus more in practice.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads