2022 Daytona 24

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Nah, personal reasons.

Just let me know what car you all want to drive and the final Team Members and I'll add names to the livery.

Thanks all.

I'm going to have to be a late scrub as well. A friend of mine's dad is in hospice and his nurses are saying he has days left at this point. I need to be able to leave and go be with her family at a moments notice so I can't be tied down for a 24 hour race. Sorry for the late call on this, it's all been coming at her pretty fast the last couple days.

Deb

I'm going to have to be a late scrub as well. A friend of mine's dad is in hospice and his nurses are saying he has days left at this point. I need to be able to leave and go be with her family at a moments notice so I can't be tied down for a 24 hour race. Sorry for the late call on this, it's all been coming at her pretty fast the last couple days.
NP @Brainling, I hope all goes as well as can be expected in a difficult circumstance.

Sorry to hear that, Matt. I hope the situation plays out in whatever may be the best way possible.

@Daunt @Kenadian @Skid_Marc_ @Deb @anyone else I may have missed @Ogami Itto ?
I just wanted to apologize to everyone for not getting back to y'all earlier this week about the 24. I know in the end it didn't matter because of life reasons for most of you. I'm looking forward to the rest of the endurance season and joining y'all for the races that I'll be able to take part in.

Twitch

iRacing Endurance 2022

Daytona 24hr: IMSA
  ~ January 21 - 23
Bathurst 12hr: GT3
  ~ February 25 - 27
Sebring 12hr: IMSA
  ~ March 18 - 20
Nurburgring 24hr: GT3, GT4, PCup, Audi RS3
  ~ April 15 - 17
Watkins Glen 6hr: IMSA
  ~ June 17 - 19