AFK for the rest of July

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Through work, I've accepted an opportunity to help another facility for 3 weeks. They floated the idea of a group going to Oregon yesterday, and they got enough interest, they're sending four of us out on Wednesday. First time taking a commercial flight, and first time heading to the pacific north I'm going to be away from my PC starting this Wednesday and going until the 1st of August. I don't have a laptop worth taking, so it will just be smartphone access while I'm gone. Won't be doing any gaming or streaming! Hopefully the hotel will have good enough internet to watch some streams, but I've never had a good hotel internet experience.

Anyways, enjoy the sudden increase in positivity in teamspeak! I'll miss you guys, and look forward to catching you guys when I'm back!

Going to Oregon? Man I am one jealous mo fo!

Hope your trip goes well Marc and yes it will definitely suck not getting the opportunities to catch your fairly regular streams. Hopefully @Nejtun can pick up the slack :)

Hope you have a great experience mate! it's going to be quiet without you here for July, Make sure you get your fair share of free peanuts on the plane and take lots of photos of the Girrafes, Kangeroos and Bears and whatnot (what do you mean they don't have those, of course they do!)
Enjoy and stay safe! you will be missed! :)

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
You're going to be in Oregon? Which part? We should totally get dinner or something while you're here.
Hermiston. Working nights, 6 days a week, just not sure what the hours or days are yet, but they're guessing Wednesdays or Thursdays will be our day off.

I'll keep you updated when I know more!

Hope you have a great experience mate! it's going to be quiet without you here for July, Make sure you get your fair share of free peanuts on the plane and take lots of photos of the Girrafes, Kangeroos and Bears and whatnot (what do you mean they don't have those, of course they do!)
Enjoy and stay safe! you will be missed! :)
Giraffes and bears covered, no problem. The Oregon Zoo is a top class zoo. Black and brown bears actually live in the wild here. Don't think we have kangaroos though.

Hermiston. Working nights, 6 days a week, just not sure what the hours or days are yet, but they're guessing Wednesdays or Thursdays will be our day off.

I'll keep you updated when I know more!
That is about as far from where I live in Portland as you can be lol. Maybe Medford is farther but still "civilization" (very loosely). We'd probably have to catch each other as you passed through Portland for flights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keira
Top Bottom