Axe and Chia at 24 Hour Daytona

Deb

What an amazing time!!!!!!! The venue was incredible, racing was awesome, especially the end with GTD class with Riley Motorsports (AMG team) in 2nd chasing 1st and watching them close the gap. Unfortunately they ended up having to pit and came in 4th. We had good weather so we could walk around everywhere, the garages, the pits, get some autographs, go on the ferris wheel and play games. Pablo Montoya's an ass, by the way. Never found Alonso, oh well, but Maro Engel is cool. Here is one video and a few pics, I'll post more as they get downloaded.

IMG_3477.JPG
IMG_3479.JPG
IMG_3478.JPG
IMG_3482.JPG
IMG_3484.JPG
IMG_3487.JPG
IMG_3504.JPG

That is so cool!! Must have been a hell of an experience. Way to leave your personal mark at the track. Gives it a bit of a Nordschleife feeling. Juan Pablo Montoya drives like an ass as well.

Looks like a fun time!

I got nervous when it started to rain then I remember they don't use jet dryers for the track just change tires.
JPM is a POS

Deb

Hey guys, I have two baseball caps from the race, one from AMG, one from 24 Hour Daytona. First come, first served, let me know if you want one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divinejames
Top Bottom