Band of Others Banner Updated

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Hello all,

A comment was raised about color scheme in regards to how we brand Band of Others with the pseudo Band of Brothers shades of green motif. Currently this is how it appears and it's done so as both an homage to Band of Brothers while being unique in adding Gaming Characters that reflect member personalities.

I've always liked the look of it but to be fair remained unsure of whether or not it's an accurate portrayal of our diverse Membership and unique style of fun first gaming.

The green itself is problematic as it's a bit depressing of a color and I believe taints the personalities seen in front of it toward the dark and near depressing.

I've tried a few different color combinations and have settled with the following which you can see demonstrated live on our Twitch Channel.

I really like this blue as it's far more colorful and actually translates much better to the characters in front of it.

The characters as a whole are more defined and stand in front of the background more than meld into it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badwolfgee
Top Bottom