DCS Winter Sale

Thanks @Skid_Marc_, I'll prolly purchase a module or 2 and end up eating Mr. Noodles for Christmas Dinner.

Just out of curiosity do we have any B2O folk who regularly play?
While I was waiting for my Mclaren wheel I spent some time in DCS and got hooked. It took a while to get VR set up with decent visuals, but I'm enjoying it immensely.

If you guys wanna hop on and do a mission together I'm totally game. It's always better with friends ;)

Thanks @Skid_Marc_, I'll prolly purchase a module or 2 and end up eating Mr. Noodles for Christmas Dinner.

Just out of curiosity do we have any B2O folk who regularly play?
I do, As does Jef! I took a break for about a month (waiting for the Apache, waiting for ED to fix some bugs) Currently trying to get to grips with the F14 back seat amongst other things.

Jef is actually a truly crazy man and will no doubt give me many many reasons to eject that would put the AI Jester to shame!
On a serious note, having a human RIO (especially with the new Lantirn pod) adds a whole level of usefulness to the F-14 outside of Air to Air, I just need to find enough willing victims pilots to let me loose on the controls of their plane :D

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Endurance 2022

Daytona 24hr: IMSA
  ~ January 21 - 23
Bathurst 12hr: GT3
  ~ February 25 - 27
Sebring 12hr: IMSA
  ~ March 18 - 20
Nurburgring 24hr: GT3, GT4, PCup, Audi RS3
  ~ April 15 - 17
Watkins Glen 6hr: IMSA