DCS World - Digital Combat Simulator

Thanks man love the colours too :) I imagine these would look good in formation eh ;)

One request though, could I have my name like Quicksilvers plane, with the band of others logo where my name currently is, and remove the shell logo? Thanks dude. Only if you have time, I didn't even know you were doing these lol. And only if you have a chance a darker blue would be awesome. But only if you have time.

Jeeve that looks incredible. Thanks! How do I get this on my plane then? :confused:

If I was to be really picky I would ask for the Razer logo to be changed to the new Corsair one as I have all Corsair equipment or Republic of Gamers as I have that too but I'm not going to ask that ;)

Love the colour it's perfect :)

oh i can do that no problem i have the psd files still so its just a liitle copy paste
corsair is also on the outside of the landing gear, u will have to look at it from below or on the runway, i am sure u will hehe :)

Last edited:
So, that skin pack for the Mustang is for all the skins, correct? Just making sure!

Also, as I've not flown the P51 in quite a long time, is there a need for me to re-install it or should I just use the free version? I'm guessing there is no difference in startup procedures between the TF and P51? Only difference being that one is a fighter aircraft and the other isn't?

Again nice work Jeeve. Its always appreciated when people use their free time to do things like this. ;)

Cheers

You are welcome, it always good fun to give something back to the community and make people happy.
Also photoshop is a good excuse to listen to music and waste time doing stuff i like.
This pack is for all of us B2O flying the free Mustang TF-51 D. I think it will also fit the P-51.
To fly it ingame, u will need it set up in the mission.
To do so, goto mission editor and follow the screenshot i made.

ElektroVodka

Staff member
Admin
Your work actually might've pulled Mosquito(my neighbour and member of our previous community) and some more back into flight sims.

Great work Jeeve! Can't wait to do a B2O formation now :)

So i guess with Doc's schedule tonight is the night ;-)

I had to think about that for a moment. I guess your tonight is my tomorrow....LOL

Yes, I'll try to be around the same time as last weekend. I want to say that was around 5pm my time (MDT), not 100% sure but fairly certain it was late afternoon/early evening for me.

I also have em rdy in a mission we can all fly freely, no stress. Longer runway this time, less wind hihi
Let me know on Steam or TS when u guys are rdy.

FYI: Summer Sale...
DCS World by Eagle Dynamics
11 June 2013 · Phoenix, AZ, United States ·
DCS Summer Sale - Next Week
Starting the 20th of June, we will offer massive 60% off sale of DCS products. The exception will be Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 having a 40% off sale. The sale will last until the 30th of June:
DCS: UH-1H Huey - $19.99
DCS: Combined Arms – $11.99
DCS: P-51D Mustang – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade – $11.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog – $15.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.7 (English DVD box) – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark (DVD box) – $15.99
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 – $29.99
DCS: Black Shark – $7.99

Latest posts

Forum statistics