Elite: Dangerous Screenshots

Ah I see I was wondering if this was the only one or if players could find more. That's pretty cool, I thought it was only settlements and outposts etc.

Ah I see I was wondering if this was the only one or if players could find more. That's pretty cool, I thought it was only settlements and outposts etc.
Only FD knows what's actually out there, but personally I doubt there is much more then ship wrecks and barnacles out there .....yet

As for how many Of each? I'm sure there will be tons...the ship wrecks I'm sure that at least will both have anacondas and t9s since both where shown in prerelease videos..... But they are hard to find beyond belief. Took people 1 1/2 month or so of playing to find the first one. As of now they don't show up on scanners or poi only its cargo does. So each planet with a wreck is like finding a speck of sand in a desert.( each planet area is HUGE) But there are billions upon billions of planets.

The barnacles (alien buildings) does show on on wave scanner and poi and as far as I'm aware there are both static and non static versions of it. According to Michael Brooks they are most likely to be found in nebulas and especially the seven sisters (which is where the first one was found). Still like looking for a needle in a haystack this game is massive beyond understanding.
Barnacles seems to be next step in the ongoing alien "story" line where the unknown Artifact was the first.

you are aware of normal non static poi right? Mines, caches, crashed srv, nav beacons, probes and the likes?

Cheers :icon_cheesygrin:

Elite Trader is just over a billion credits. I grinded with trader vessels all the way up to tycoon (around 400 mil credits) - started with a t6 and worked my way up to t7 then a t9.

After which I found smuggling. The risk is higher, it's a lonely way of making money - but the rewards have been tasty!

Since Horizons they made it much harder. No fines for failing your mission but if you get scanned you lose the smuggling mission(s). The risks and the rewards are greater than before :)

This is NOT my own Picture, but found it on forums and is without doubt the prettiest Picture I have yet seen from Elite Dangerous (Horizons or not).

I want to take a screenshot like this!:

Attachments

I made it back to our solar system in one piece and went for a visit back to Earth. I intend to embark on a new adventure as if I was leaving Earth for the first time out into the unknown, I thought that would fit in with my current situation of knowing how to fly etc. but not knowing exactly what's out there in space since all the new updates

I enjoyed visiting the capital ship orbiting Earth to wave goodbye, and now my adventure begins (again)

20161015185838_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Regis779
Top Bottom