Fanatec GT challenge

Hey all, Yesterday (and every Friday), the Fanatec GT1 goes official at 19:45 GMT. It doesn't suit all the US guy so well , but apparently another one of these goes live on Saturday so all you lot can join in :)
I don't really like streaming iRacing as the chat tends to ruin my already shitty concentration! I did record it though at 1080p and put it on YouTube, so here it is!
Summit Point:

Deb

This week is Monza. I tried the Vette on Monza last night and it was quite fun, even on baseline. I can't make PP tonight due to Halloween event, but should be around on Wednesday.

Hey @Nejyun, your stream quality looks pretty good. Are you using OBS? I'd love to see your stream/recording settingssettings
Hey @Anson, thanks, yes I am using OBS , although for this video I recorded at 1080p and 12000 bitrate (twitch limit is 6k)
When I stream stuff in VR I use 1600x900 out put at 5600 bitrate, it isn't much difference I just used 1080 for YouTube as you cannot upload 900p video.

I should also mention that I stream from a second PC so the one I am playing on can use all its resources for VR (we know how greedy that can be) but again, depending on what hardware you are running on you can easily stream from the same pc with similar results.

My streaming setup is kinda complicated but throw me a PM and I will let you know in detail what I am doing for either one or two pc's :)

This week is Monza. I tried the Vette on Monza last night and it was quite fun, even on baseline. I can't make PP tonight due to Halloween event, but should be around on Wednesday.
I did a couple of laps around Monza myself ( don't forget to use the "no first chicane" layout!) Would be nice if we could get a few more people into it this week :) Pretty sure it won't be long until all the cars have the new tyre model so these cars are a good way to get a bit of a head start as the tyres can catch you by surprise before you get used to them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ian14723
Top Bottom