Friday Night League GTE League

I found myself missing the B2O league races recently and decided that it would be nice to try to reorganize it! Most of my team is committed, which means we have between 5-8 drivers already confirmed weekly (including Christian, Denis and Elliot :) ) with a few of our friends planning to join as well.

The league is almost identical to the B2O format, with a one hour full fuel qualifying session and a 50 minute inverse grid race with one pitstop for tyres. The few differences are the starting time - qualifying starts at 3:30pm PDT or 10:30pm UTC - and the inverse grid doesn't have a 103% rule and cannot be opted out of. Starting earlier should mean the europeans have it a bit nicer. If you guys are interested in joining, I created a discord: https://discord.gg/wSngX8Z. Just hop in and I'll invite you to the league in iRacing!

Deb

It would be great to do league again, but like @Kenadian, that time is too early for me too. It was hard for me to make the qualifying session for B2O league, usually could get the last 1/2 hour in and it started one hour later so I don't think it is possible to make this. Maybe during the summer when I cut back on my work schedule :cool:

Ken + Deb: That's unfortunate - the europeans on my team wouldn't commit to the B2O time, so I only ever got Elliot to join for a few races. If you ever are free on Fridays though, would be great to see you on track!

Marc, Anson, Netjun - I sent you league invites! Hope to see you guys tonight :)

Too early for my blood, sorry guys. I'm still at work at that time. Have we considered a weekend race slot instead, so everyone can participate? It's always going to be tough for anyone west of the Mississippi in North America to make that early for a weekday start time.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Too early for my blood, sorry guys. I'm still at work at that time. Have we considered a weekend race slot instead, so everyone can participate? It's always going to be tough for anyone west of the Mississippi in North America to make that early for a weekday start time.
We'd considered all options prior to creating our own League and the time slot we settled on had the highest amount of availability across all our iRacing Membership.

I considered weekends, but finding a good slot for all our team members that also didn't conflict with the various iRacing endurances races didn't work. We have more EU-based team members than US-based, so we did move it up knowing it was better for some and worse for others; I'm in California, but fortunately have the work flexibility to make that timeslot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Count_Riculo
Top Bottom