GOT Fans - This is Hilarious

That is awesome Deb lol I'm really enjoying the final season, I don't get what all the fuss is about really, people take things too seriously eh.

******SPOILER ALERT******* DON'T READ PAST THIS POINT IF YOU AREN'T UP TO DATE WITH THE EPISODES

The fight between the Clegane brothers was bloody awesome! I really like how it was Ayra who was the one to defeat the blue eyed bastard too. I really didn;t see that one coming. It is a bit weird how everyone after was like "oh, the kid killed him, np" and she just walks around as if nothing's happened but ah well, I put it down to the fact they didn't have internet and newspapers so not many people would have known anyway.

They are doing their best to make it up as they go along, and if anything it shows just how good the books are (which I've got the collection of and have read through) as once they didn't have any source material that's when all the hardcore GoT fans got the hump about how this and the last season have gone. I'm enjoying it though for what it is, and for the love of god do not cross Dany, she can be a real bitch! Dracaris my ass, what a cow lol

Deb

The fight between the Clegane brothers was bloody awesome! I really like how it was Ayra who was the one to defeat the blue eyed bastard too. I really didn;t see that one coming. It is a bit weird how everyone after was like "oh, the kid killed him, np" and she just walks around as if nothing's happened but ah well, I put it down to the fact they didn't have internet and newspapers so not many people would have known anyway.

They are doing their best to make it up as they go along, and if anything it shows just how good the books are (which I've got the collection of and have read through) as once they didn't have any source material that's when all the hardcore GoT fans got the hump about how this and the last season have gone. I'm enjoying it though for what it is, and for the love of god do not cross Dany, she can be a real bitch! Dracaris my ass, what a cow lol

So, is Dany a b**** enough to take it all, turn Drogon on the Army of the North, along with the Dothraki and the Unsullied, and wipe out Jon, Sansa, Bran and Ayra? If that's the case, Tyrion is a goner, for sure!!!! Or did Varys' letter make it through in time??? Do the Wildlings come to the rescue of the Starks???

I have all the books too (well, so far), but I haven't read them yet, I was waiting for him to finish, so I could read them all back-to-back.

Last edited:
So, is Dany a b**** enough to take it all, turn Drogon on the Army of the North, along with the Dothraki and the Unsullied, and wipe out Jon, Sansa, Bran and Ayra? If that's the case, Tyrion is a goner, for sure!!!! Or did Varys' letter make it through in time??? Do the Wildlings come to the rescue of the Starks???

I have all the books too (well, so far), but I haven't read them yet, I was waiting for him to finish, so I could read them all back-to-back.
So many questions eh! I wouldn't be surprised if Tyrion isn't the only one left alive at the end of it all haha! Bronn has yet to make another appearance, I wonder if he will pop up at an opportune time and save the Imp.

I know for sure it appeared Jon had a lightbulb moment and must now be thinking "holy shit" the Targaryen's really are that damn ruthless when they get pissed off, as the legends are told of the Targaryen rage. I really couldn't believe it when she just started burning down King's Landing buildings and streets with citizens running for their lives. Question is what is he going to do about it? Can he do anything about it even if he wanted to? I'm really looking forward to seeing how the final episode shakes out. The end of Cersei and Jaime was quite fitting I thought, very sad despite what a bitch Cersei was, I felt for Jaime.

It's been a fantastic ride, have enjoyed every single episode, and I'll be sad when it's all over... but grateful I got to experience it.

Great to talk to someone about it too, most of my circle don't watch it... mad fools lol

Deb

So many questions eh! I wouldn't be surprised if Tyrion isn't the only one left alive at the end of it all haha! Bronn has yet to make another appearance, I wonder if he will pop up at an opportune time and save the Imp.

I know for sure it appeared Jon had a lightbulb moment and must now be thinking "holy shit" the Targaryen's really are that damn ruthless when they get pissed off, as the legends are told of the Targaryen rage. I really couldn't believe it when she just started burning down King's Landing buildings and streets with citizens running for their lives. Question is what is he going to do about it? Can he do anything about it even if he wanted to? I'm really looking forward to seeing how the final episode shakes out. The end of Cersei and Jaime was quite fitting I thought, very sad despite what a bitch Cersei was, I felt for Jaime.

It's been a fantastic ride, have enjoyed every single episode, and I'll be sad when it's all over... but grateful I got to experience it.

Great to talk to someone about it too, most of my circle don't watch it... mad fools lol
:D Okay, School of Deb, essay #? . . .. oh, I forget what number we are on now, Musings on Game of Thrones. The realistic candidate to succeed to the Iron Throne is Sansa, she is also the person that can martial the forces to save Tyrion and Jon from the Targaryen rage. Dany clearly cannot survive, her crimes against humanity are too vast, when she said, "Then it is fear" that signaled a change in her heart that you cannot turn back from. She will do whatever it takes to succeed to the throne, including kill Jon, as he clearly stands in her way.

Jon has overwhelmingly been the favorite candidate throughout this whole thing and still remains the most logical choice with the right bloodlines and the ability to unite all the kingdoms. And his return from the dead must certainly be for some reason, right? But I don't think he has the "want". To be a ruler, you have to have the desire to be there and the desire to defend your position everyday. If we draw parallels to history, we know that a King or Queen's reign is fraught with intrigue and conspiracies. I don't think Jon wants this. If we look at Ned Stark, his inherent moral compass led to his naivety, not being able to predict the duplicity of those around him, a fatal flaw for a ruler. Arya is a warrior, she doesn't want the throne either. But Sansa. . . . another story. . . her relationships with the most vicious characters in the story have trained her to be calculating, she purposely betrayed Jon's trust, whether for her or for him or for the Stark banner, but she still has compassion, recall her interactions with Clegane and Tyrion.

I'm going to go see John Wick 3 today, have you seen it yet?

Oh don't Deb, I LOVE the John Wick series, really looking forward to seeing #3 but I'm going to wait until I can watch it at home, the cinemas over here in the UK are full of people talking and munching their own body weight in crisps, it's a nightmare! The cinemas do nothing about it anyway, it's become the new norm over here unfortunately, and with good old health and safety spoiling everything the volume in the cinema is really quiet. You literally can't hear dialogue over the sound of people eating and talking away like they are down the pub. Let me know what you think of it though (no spoilers though pleeeeeeease lol). John Wick is such a badass, bloody love it.

re: GOT - Interesting viewpoint on Sansa, she certainly has the minerals to claim the Iron Throne I agree. And when you think how she was right at the beginning, to now, after everything she has been through? She's actually remarkably well adjusted considering. You may be right! Well, we will find out soon enough... looking forward to it :)

I still want to know what Bran has up his sleeve...

Deb

Too late, we went to see it, actually it was only okay, didn't like it as much as the first and second. I kind of felt like I was watching someone's video game stream. There was so much fighting and so little story that eventually I got kind of bored with all the fighting o_O And the woman they cast as the ajudicator I think was miscast. She plays Taylor in Billions and she is perfect in that role, but didn't seem to be the right person for the role in this movie.

Yes, Bran is definitely an enigma. We'll see tonight :)

Called it ;)

What did you think of the final episode?

Side note; Coffee cup gate happened again, this time with a plastic bottle... whoops. I spotted it and thought no, surely not again...

Untitled.jpg

Deb

:D:D:D No, I didn't see it, that's so funny!!!!

I love the dragon scene, when he burned the iron throne, that was so awesome, I was crying.

The scene at the table with Tyrion and the others discussing what needed to be done. So awkward :confused: With Bran coming in for a second and then saying he would go look for the dragon, made it look like Bran was the ruler in name only and Tyrion was really the king and, oh no, oops, another Lannister ruling the kingdoms :eek:

So Sansa now is queen but only of the North, Arya is an explorer and Jon is freezing his arse off!!!! My philosophical response to this after much serious reflection is . . . . . 4 spin-offs, perhaps 5, if Drogan took Dani to the Children of the Forest for her resurrection into a Night Queen. . . .heeheehee!!!!!

oooh I like the night queen idea :cool:

Yeah, I mean how could the final episode possibly satisfy every fan right. I mean, for me it was a bit too low key. Lots of shots of people... walking. Slowly. zzzzzzz

But it tied everything up, although there were some moments I was thinking "wtf?!"

I think for me it's easy to forget it's just a TV show, not a massive hollywood blockbuster movie with the budget to match because of the high production values of previous years. I tried to think of it that way and then I wasn't as disappointed. I mean the battle with the night king and his minions and the massacre at kings landing were incredible, so I guess they felt like going out on a low key note (Drogon melting the Iron throne not withstanding lol), was the way to finish it.

I had a theory on that scene anyway... I think Drogon rocks up wondering what's going on, sees his human mumma laying there with a pointy thing in her chest dead as. Now, the dragon has only ever seen Jon take care of her and be an all round awesome dude to his human mumma, so he looks at Jon, looks at the Iron Throne with all it's pointy bits and just figures "goddamit this thing killed her, BURN IT WITH FIREEEEE" and then looks at Jon like "I got this, see you later, thanks for holding her head dude" and flies off East back to Essos where he'll probably chuck her in to some epic volcano and revive her.

Imagine how stupid that dragon is going to feel when Dani tells him what really happened.

Or I may need sleep, stayed up to watch it at 3am my time...

Deb

Heeheehee, first he has to resurrect her!!! But that shouldn't be a problem, maybe there's another Melisandre out there somewhere o_O I thought he did not burn Jon because Jon is also of Targaryen descent but that was definitely my favorite scene.

Well, it seemed like HBO was just leaving as many options open as possible to come back with more stories but not have to wait on Martin to write more books. I mean all of the main characters survived except Cersei, Jamie and Dani, and Dani could be resurrected, so who knows. I guess we shall see.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Well I'm up to date and wish I could get the innocence lost prior to watching the last 2 episodes.

I can hardly see to type this message as I've been scrubbing my eyes with Brillo pads hoping to unsee what I just saw.

I was half hoping for Inception Train to come through and wreck everyone.

Inception-Train.png

What worried me most was when Drogon burned the Iron Throne I thought to myself, "well, now it's wheelchair accessible".

...only to my horror to see Bran Muffin take the Iron Throne.

Now the Iron puddle.

The only highlights were I got to see my man crush Tormund again and John pet Lefty the one eared puppy.

Season 8 in a nutshell:

the-gong-show.jpg

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I had a theory on that scene anyway... I think Drogon rocks up wondering what's going on, sees his human mumma laying there with a pointy thing in her chest dead as. Now, the dragon has only ever seen Jon take care of her and be an all round awesome dude to his human mumma, so he looks at Jon, looks at the Iron Throne with all it's pointy bits and just figures "goddamit this thing killed her, BURN IT WITH FIREEEEE" and then looks at Jon like "I got this, see you later, thanks for holding her head dude" and flies off East back to Essos where he'll probably chuck her in to some epic volcano and revive her.

Imagine how stupid that dragon is going to feel when Dani tells him what really happened.

Or I may need sleep, stayed up to watch it at 3am my time...
This is some of the funniest shit I've ever read.

Top Bottom