Hey everyone!

Heyho!

Ken suggested me to write a short entry about myself so here we are! :D

First time I came in touch with BandOfOthers was back in August 2016 when I found his and later on Marcs twitch stream. Since then I've been watching a lot of your PracticePals and B2O League Streams. I really liked the idea of a league in general but especially because of the atmosphere in your community.

I'm in my mid 20s, from Germany and also streaming on twitch since 2013/2014. (It feels quite strange to mention that, like I'd advertise my stream right on Ken and Marcs channel but Ken said it'd be a interesting fact to share. :p ) I've been playing a lot of Assetto Corsa back then until I got to iRacing in May 2015. I really enjoyed the competition and fell in love with those endurance races. So we founded our own team and started racing. In 2016 some of us joined a bigger german team but in the end I decided it wasn't the right decision. I left them after one year and since then it's only me and my stream again.
Currently I'm focusing on leaving all those competition stuff behind and try to have fun again with SimRacing. My favourite series on iRacing is VLN but I decided to quit it otherwise there'd be no way to enjoy racing again. It's the last step to leave this annoying time behind. Thinking of VLN made me feel stressed out and there was no anticipation left. While being all on my own my aims had been to ambitious and by that my anticipation shrinked even more. Even though I'm proud of what we achieved during the first VLN season in 2016. Being vice champion in team and driver standings still makes me proud and it is my greatest SimRacing achievement. On every other combination of tracks and cars I'm just average. ^^

Thanks for having me and see you on track! I hope difference in time won't make it impossible to join a bit more regular.

So now it's just a few minutes to go and I'm excited how it's going to be. :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask, as well on Twitch or Twitter. o7

E

ElektroVodka

Guten Morgen and welcome to B2O Viperstrike!

I knew the name sounded familiar, turns out i've been following you on Twitch for a while already :)

Anyway, i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your stay at B2O and find some "spaß" in iRacing again, just because everyone around here seems to be "A" rated on the social and fun scale.

Feel free to drop any questions and even suggestions, we're very open to that!

Ciao!

Noodleguitar

Welcome VipersStrike! Sounds like there are now quite a lot of us that like the Nordschleife. I'm already looking forward to the next time it appears in the schedule.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Welcome @VipersStrike21, terrific to have you here!

You were an absolute beast in League Friday, great driving. I was hoping you'd be a bit slower so it wouldn't be such a challenge keeping up :oops:

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads