iRacing B2O Screenshot Thread

Daunt

MLG Pro
I'm making this sticked thread as a place to drop in-game images. I'm often in need of B2O cars doing awesome things for various projects... site pictures, thumbnails, twitch images, youtube stuff, etc. We posted a lot in various other threads but I need it better organized.

I'll start out the thread nicely from the image I posted in another thread, plus a few I've uploaded in the past.

B2O24HR_2.pngB2O Paints screen.jpgscreen.jpgscreen3.jpg

Jerad

TS3 SA
I thought I was taking a bunch of 4k screenshots During the Daytona 24 but apparently not so much. :mad:

Ii'll try and nab some at Practice Pals tonight if I can.

Daunt

MLG Pro
Doesn't have to be recent, just share your great screens. But thanks Iron. That sucks though some 4k daytona screens would've been awesome.

Daunt

MLG Pro
Nice Ken. I'm actually using the first one as one of your twitch images.

Keep em coming, if anyone has any. Or take some more!

Fromthenavy

TS3 SA
What's the best way to go about and take screen shots? I used fraps for a while but doesn't seem like it's working today.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Just use your PrintScreen button and place in Image Editor of your choice ;)

Aside from that, any recording software is capable of capturing individual screenshots, you'll just need to crank up the settings to max.

Also, check the exposure (or whatever it's called) in iRacing via the replay Camera Tool. This is usually set to a low value of f (f8 or something) but will go as high as f32 I believe. Higher settings increase the overall detail dramatically when taking screenshots.

Remember to Ctrl + PgDwn to minimize the iRacing.com Watermark.

Jerad

TS3 SA
If you have iracing on steam and the steam overlay thing enabled I think F10 is the default button to take a screenshot for steam. You can then access all the SS's for that game on the game profile in steam.

Daunt

MLG Pro
Really nice Ken! I think my artistic ability is brushing off on you finally. I like to think it happens when we trade paints

Jerad

TS3 SA
Got some pics from today's practice with Ken

Ken practicing laps while I practice my aerials...

and about the only time we were close enough to fit in a single screenshot....

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads