iRacing Endurance Races 2015

Seeing the interest Sebring raised, here's the list for next few months of Endurance races planned by iRacing. I believe that between all of us we can field 2-4 teams for 3h BES(GT3) races and 1-3 for longer ones.

Upcoming Endurance races:

April 4-5 -> Blancpain (3h) @ Suzuka GP
April 11-12 -> Blancpain @ Zolder GP
April 18-19 -> Blancpain @ Road America Full
April 25-26 -> Blancpain @ Silverstone GP
May 2-3 -> Blancpain @ Brands Hatch GP
May 9-10 -> Blancpain @ Monza GP
May 16-17 -> Blancpain @ Interlagos GP
May 23-24 -> Blancpain @ Phillip Island
June 6-7 -> Blancpain @ Laguna Seca
July 11 -> Road Warrior - 6 Hour at the Glen
Aug 1-2 -> Road Warrior - 24 Hours of Spa
Oct 10 -> Road Warrior - Petit Le Mans (10h at Road Atlanta)

What do you guys think?

Re: Endurance Races

I'd be happy to try as long as it isn't in a RUF. Truthfully though I'm trying to keep from swapping in and out of cars... I really want to focus just on one.

All above races are GT3 + HPD (except BES). Hence I said we can field several cars as everyone prefers different cars. I personally prefer the Ford, some Ruf, some Mclaren. These races aren't for IR, so I'm not too concerned.

Any of you doing the endurance race at Interlagos on Saturday?
I'm probably in it in the McLaren. If you start losing it (which is a guarantee in that car), you can always drift it around a bit :p
[video=youtube;jZVQ0KAUAvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZVQ0KAUAvQ[/video]

Depending on the time if you need another racer I can jump in on Sunday. It would need to be later on (at least 4pm eastern, just guessing). I've got a wedding all day saturday though.

Also I haven't driven the Macca very much recently so don't expect me to be too fast, though I do love Interlagos... I ran pretty decent last time I ran there.

I wasn't necessarily looking for other drivers, just wondering if more of the BoOger community were interested in particpating :)

I would race Sunday instead but I'm working then.

Here's some pretty good news:

iRacing.com and the SRO Motorsports Group are joining forces to establish the world’s first world championship endurance sim racing series: the iRacingBlancpain GT Series. Scheduled to debut next spring, the iRacing Blancpain GT Series will feature the world’s elite endurance sim racing teams in GT3 cars competing for cash prizes and merchandise in races broadcast on iRacing Live.
“We’re proud to partner with the SRO Motorsports Group in creating the iRacing Blancpain GT Series,” says Tony Gardner, President of iRacing.com. “It’s a perfect marriage of SRO Motorsports’ experience organizing and marketing both the Blancpain Endurance Series and Blancpain Sprint Series with iRacing’s proven ability to run professional level sim racing series on a global scale. Add the world’s top sim racing teams to the mix and you have a unique and compelling new form of motorsports.”

“We’re excited about the iRacing Blancpain GT Series,” says Stephane Ratel, Founder & CEO of the SRO Motorsports Group. “Just as the Blancpain GT Series represents the world’s premier GT series, theiRacing Blancpain GT Series will enable premier sim racers and teams around the world to compete on a highly professional level.”

Open to approximately forty teams, the iRacing Blancpain GT Series will utilize iRacing’sdriver swap function that enables teams of two or more of iRacing’s 60,000 active members to co-drive the same car from different locations anywhere in the world. Beginning in April, 2016, teams will compete in races of up to six hours in digital versions of GT3 BMWs, Fords, McLarens, and other manufacturers on laser-scanned replicas of many of the circuits in the Blancpain Endurance Series and Blancpain Sprint Series including Brands Hatch, Monza, Silverstone, Spa-Francorchamps, Zolder and the Nürburgring. The iRacing Blancpain GT Series will award cash, merchandise and other prizes to the top performers in three main categories: team, drivers and manufacturers.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Endurance 2021

Bathurst 1000 September 17-19, 2021
Petit Le Mans October 1-3, 2021
Suzuka 10HR November 5-7, 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arthav
Top Bottom