iRacing Le Mans Series Solo and Endurance

This week, solo is running at Sebring. I plan on doing at least one Ford race, as I'm still pretty fresh from 12h race.

Next week (I think), Endurance series is on Le Mans, 6 hour race. Anyone interested in that? I have a Ferrari GTE setup we used in NEO and was pretty good, only 2 seconds off alien aliens. I might have an HPD set too.

I could be interested in doing a race in the solo series this weekend since I'm off work for two weeks and may do it in the Ferrari GTE. Just let know what time and I'll try to join you if it fits in with me time zone wise.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the endurance on le mans with the ferrari. i can't really confirm yet But i'll let you know asap.
If you have a set time we can practice together i'll hop in.

Last edited:

Deb

I'd be interested as well, particularly in April there are no long endurance races or VLN. I'll be doing VLN this Saturday, but after that, I am clear.

Here's the Ferrari GTE setup we ran in NEO this weekend. BB starts really high. We went 2-3% back and gained like 2 seconds per lap lol. Once moved back, car felt much more balanced, great turn in and even tire wear. high 51, low 52s were done 12 hours in on a default weather session.

Attachments

I'm up for anything really for the endurance races, but probably GTE/HPD in solo. Does anyone know if iRating is counted in enduros now?

I could be up for doing the endurance race at Le Mans in the Ferrari 488 GTE but doubt I would get much time to practice.

The race during the evening UK time would probably suit me better.

Last edited:
I've driven the HPD and I could co-pilot it if someone was super interested in driving it, but I'd rather drive the 488. I know the 488 like the back of my hand so I don't need a ton of prep time with it.

e: Also since iRating is calculated in these races now, we should keep iRatings close together. If the gap is too large between two drivers than the higher iRating driver is basically giving away iR.

Deb

Here's the Ferrari GTE setup we ran in NEO this weekend. BB starts really high. We went 2-3% back and gained like 2 seconds per lap lol. Once moved back, car felt much more balanced, great turn in and even tire wear. high 51, low 52s were done 12 hours in on a default weather session.
That setup works, was in a session with 102F track temperature and seems to be fine even with the zero wing.

Deb

Do you guys want to do any practicing? Generally around for PP so could do then instead of Suzuka but can practice in evening Tuesday/Thursday as well.

I'll be practicing most of this week, plus I'm going to run the solo race a couple of times for some race experience.

Have we decided how we want to split teams up yet? I think we've all decided on the 488 GTE, unless there is an HPD lurker I'm unaware of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divinejames
Top Bottom