My Bugatti ;)

haha when I saw the thread title I was like noooo she didn't did she? I had visions of you trading in the McMerc and picking yourself up a second hand Veyron :eek:

Nice build though... but where are the B2O decals?!

Deb

haha when I saw the thread title I was like noooo she didn't did she? I had visions of you trading in the McMerc and picking yourself up a second hand Veyron :eek:

Nice build though... but where are the B2O decals?!
Yeah, I wish, imagine what the insurance on that would be :eek: I guess we need to get @Kenadian to make some B2O decals for it.

I'm right in the middle of building the UCS Imperial Star Destroyer set right now.

Some WIP pictures of that:

You can kind of see my Saturn V rocket in the background of that second picture. I built that set last year.

Once this monster is done I have the Technics Porsche 911 RSR sitting here waiting to be built. Legos are a lot of fun. Super relaxing and cathartic to sit and build.

Deb

OMG @Brainling, that's amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product. I built the Porsche GT3 RS last year and it was my favorite build so far so was thinking about getting the RSR. I do like doing these in the winter on the days the weather is too bad to go out. Put on my Youtube music playlist and build :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eninbolzonova
Top Bottom