[PracticePals] 9 July 2018 - Week 5 Thoughts and Plans

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
What is everyone thinking about doing for PracticePals, specifically tonight, but also for the rest of the week? We are down to the final 2 weeks before the #iRacingSpa24. Do you guys want to race Belle Isle this week in League, so that it doesn't get dropped from the season? or would you prefer to follow the iRacing Official GT3 schedule and race Spa this week, and take next Friday "off" from League?

I am up for anything, but I know some people dont like learning a new track right before an endurance event, and it will be extra difficult as Belle Isle is brand new for almost all of us.

Please post your thoughts in here, or be in TS early for PracticePals, starting at 8pm EST!!

See you guys there!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I think it's Brands Hatch this week so I'd love to do that but am perfectly willing to put more time into Spa as well.

Actually the best use of time is Spa so maybe put me down for that.

I think it's Brands Hatch this week so I'd love to do that but am perfectly willing to put more time into Spa as well.

Actually the best use of time is Spa so maybe put me down for that.
Official is Spa this week, Although it is late afternoon so not great for setups as much as laps of practice.

I am down for 24 hour practice, I am easy though , If people would prefer Belle Isle I am down for that too

I couldn't get the car under control last night, might have been me used to HDF cars and GTEs or something, but with max TC I still couldn't have the wheel more than 10deg to either side or it'd spin. Mind posting whatever you're working on, @Hydromani ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divinejames
Top Bottom